Sign in to follow this  
76.IAP-Blackbird

R.I.P. Little Girl

Yesterday was a bad day in my hometowm, a girl 5 years old was run over by a van at the local supermart, the driver accelerated out of a parking slot and hit her with his frontbumper, run over her and stoped, she layd on the ground, screaming for her mother, everywehere was blood a horribel picture!

† R.I.P. Little Girl

There are things out there I never need to see...

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

I know, Feel with you entirely been there myself.

R.I.P Little One :sad:

† R.I.P. Little Girl † 2005 - 22.06.2010 †

It`s realy hard for the parents, my condolences, I`m a trainer in the local swimming school and martial arts fightclub, my students are kids like the girl, 5 - 13 years old, I always see how careless they are, the whole world is a big nice funpark, but a scratch is a total dissaster for them.. running around, playing everywhere, they have no sense for danger or careless behaviour of other people... you need to get older to get some experience ... damn that was a realy bad day!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

That really breaks my heart...

RIP

Edited by ST0RM

The end of five years of hope and expectancies for her poor parents. Life, what a valley of misery... :sad:

cruel world... RIP!

Man,

Unfortunately that's life, moments that do not believe what we see and pass. Life is so beautiful and it is unfair to leave it as it is so small it will become an angel and watch over us.

My deepest sympathy

:(