Sign in to follow this  
column5

TMF Tomcats Released

Anytime baby downloading now!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks::salute: :salute:

For your pleasure, baby!

I highly recommend you read the readme about how to operate the radar. Spinners, no non US Navy skins for the Tomcat...........:good:

I highly recommend you read the readme about how to operate the radar. Spinners, no non US Navy skins for the Tomcat...........:good:

Yeah, no Ugandan Air Force! :ok:

Damn have to wait until ... oh no .. much later this day to test fly them .. but I`m very happy!! Thank you so much TMF!!!

I come home and both SF2 Range and F-14 released? That is much win!

I shall try both at the same time :P

"We're unworthy" ... somebody had to say it :grin:

Any ETA on the templates...or are they inside the package?

"We're unworthy" ... somebody had to say it :grin:

Any ETA on the templates...or are they inside the package?

It will be a few days on the templates.

... :salute:

Tested... Top Model and Cockpit!!!! :good:

Merci :clapping:

Coupi.

It will be a few days on the templates.

fair enough. :good:

Glad I am redeploying from Iraq it will be time conduct maintenance and dust off my computer in storage grease up the my flight controls and start flying again 21 days and a wake up very anxious to play... and fly these new aircraft thank you very much :) Hooooah

Edited by porterjr

Thanks for the early wedding present!cool.gif

I am to be flying like the Goose and the Maverick and the Iceman will be not saying things about me that are mean. The Libyans Migs are to be submarines now.

Going to add this into my NF4+ campaign as soon as I get home!

Friggin' Awesome, Baby! Congratulations to TMF for the release, and now I have to figure out how I'm going to download it from up here...

@ceasar if its like IO Global in the desert you'll download over the course of 2 days:lol:

at column 5 thank you thank you thank you and welcome back!

I realy love this babe, but encountert a problem, not sure if it`s only my rig but I have a CTD when flying over Formosa or Israel Terrain after the mission?! What causes this problem?

With some minor edits I put it in my Wings over Israel install. Works fine. I like the weathering on the later blue-ish skins.

Did notice the thing gives more lag then other aircraft (when on the runway near the rest of the flight). The model .lod file is big. I tried to show the second lod at closer distance, which solves the lag, but that model is missing part of the left exhaust.

Edited by gerwin

OMG, my connection held for the whole 40 minutes required to get this beast! With only myself in the community center, I had enough bandwidth to finish the download in record time (normally would take about 6 hours, if I didn't time out) AND didn't time out...the second time. Either way, bringing zee files to the dorms to install onto my desktop. Thanks again to TMF; can't friggin' wait. :good::salute:

just p/u the 'Cats and new(est) Libya terrain here at work! now my flashdrive is burning a hole in my pocket! can't wait! WOOOOOOH OOOOO!!!!!:clapping: