Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

my home airport..well kinda

I just installed some new terrain for Virginia and decided to see how much it changed things...so I went to my local airport(New River Valley in Va.) and found roads and what should have been my home town,Pearisburg.Guess I need to learn to build terrains as this isn't even close...and HEY wheres the New River?

post-54-1088976885_thumb.jpg

and oh yeah...wheres the new terminal?Ok I know MS can't do every airport in the world..or can they?Is this their way of making us buy add-ons?Is it a governemnt controlled experiment to see how much flight simmers will spend?think about it...maybe if they don't model every building it'll throw terrorist who use FS to train off when they fly into a building they never saw before...so we're part of saving the world :D

post-54-1088977139_thumb.jpg

Hey, where'd you get that P-51? As for the scenery, yeah, same thing around my area, they at least got the lake right. But there's no hills, which is kinda depressing since its the "flint hills"