Sign in to follow this  
Javigato

Peter01's FM and the May patch

Do Peter01's FM for FE2 work well with the May patch, or should I wait until he updates them? I've been playing for a couple of months now with the stock install plus few mods (clouds, skins and visual stuff) but I have not dared to mess around with the flight models... what say you? :)

I have Peter01's FM's for all my aircraft and I'm using FE2. They seem to be ok. You'll need them too for any add-on aircraft.

Hey Quack, thanks! I don't have any add-on planes (yet), only playing with stock ones for now... are these Peter01's FMs a vast improvement from the stock planes?

PS. I figured out my knownaces default skin issue... kinda embarrasing actually :doh:

Hey Quack, thanks! I don't have any add-on planes (yet), only playing with stock ones for now... are these Peter01's FMs a vast improvement from the stock planes?

PS. I figured out my knownaces default skin issue... kinda embarrasing actually :doh:

I use them for the stock planes too

and as for the embarrasing issue, That's usaully how it ends up for me too :grin:

Edited by quack74

So, I went ahead and installed Peter's FM, and boy it's like starting over again!! I kept loosing control of the plane, stalling and crashing, what a change from the stock FM. I am in shock, I feel like I have never played this before and I am just learning :) Any tips?

So, I went ahead and installed Peter's FM, and boy it's like starting over again!! I kept loosing control of the plane, stalling and crashing, what a change from the stock FM. I am in shock, I feel like I have never played this before and I am just learning :) Any tips?

Yes. Stay as far away from the ground as possible. :blink:

I wish I could get Peter's FM to work. Couldn't Thirdwire just incorporate this into FE 3?

Edited by Spad13

SPAD13, why cant you get Peter01's FM's to work??

SPAD13, why cant you get Peter01's FM's to work??

Not sure why exactly. I'm on vacation this week, away from my PC. When I return home, I think I'll try it again starting from the beginning using a backup.