Sign in to follow this  
Gr.Viper

Man tries MRE

Normally this guys make game-related videos, but recently he's taken to trying weird food like fired grasshoppers on camera.

This time it's a US military MRE, Menu 4 with Cheese & Veggie Omelet. 30 minutes with brown paper bag.

http://www.lordkat.c...se-omlette.html

In case you've been wondering what makes a "Meal Ready to Eat" or wanna see a fat nerdy guy's reaction to its components. :grin:

Edited by Gr.Viper

Ugh!!!!! the omelet is the worst of them all. Even looking at it makes you want to hurl. I do not know why it hasn't been banned from the rest of the MRE meals. The only thing it is good for is luring in larger animals to kill, fish bait, or to keep the enemy away.

i love mre's and will take all youd care to send me, pm me for shipping address

Someone was brave enough to eat that!!! That one is awful...

We used to get what was known as "gold cans" where they were just nondescript brass cans labeled "food" and could be either peasoup (which was awesome) or hotdog with beans and tomatosauce (known as "dead mans finger".

i love mre's and will take all youd care to send me, pm me for shipping address

Well you won't like the omelet it is that bad. There is an MRE plant in Cinncinati that my wife has to do audits on. She has two soldiers assigned there for QC and even they don't understand why the Army makes the omelet.

Perhaps it was designed to make vegetarians suffer?

I think it was designed by a chicken as revenge.