Sign in to follow this  
rattler1

VEAO eurofighter Typhoon Fc1.12

Hi Fliers:

Our Eurofighter Typhoon FC1.12 is now available for download on lockonfiles.com. Enjoy.

Our Eurofighter Typhoon for FC2.0 is now in Public Beta testing.

post-18683-055554700 1277599017.jpg

Hi Fliers:

Our Eurofighter Typhoon FC1.12 is now available for download on lockonfiles.com. Enjoy.

Our Eurofighter Typhoon for FC2.0 is now in Public Beta testing.

A very awaited and pretty model!

Good work!!!!

only issue I've got is the misalignment of the afterburner cones!

mean that model AB's are correct,but the Long afterburner cones mod results higher than the exhausts!

A very awaited and pretty model!

Good work!!!!

only issue I've got is the misalignment of the afterburner cones!

mean that model AB's are correct,but the Long afterburner cones mod results higher than the exhausts!

Also installed the letest all nation pack and get clear cockpit!!!!!all mfd's but no structure!and CTD when go FBP

Also installed the letest all nation pack and get clear cockpit!!!!!all mfd's but no structure!and CTD when go FBP

Yes, Xray, the all nations pack has an issue. I corrected some of the issues that caused the crash in the latest download for Fc1.12.I would assume from the problems you are having that you have the All Nations Eurofighter download and not the most recent one. The most recent one is available at lockonfiles.com(sorry for that). Aslo available is the skins pack which is a manual install and allows you to select one of the countries skins that flies the Eurofighter. I believe that each Country has at least 3 SQN. skins you can choose from. These skins were made by Shaggy, I only arranged for them to be accessed and manually input into the download for FC1.12. This is the only download that is stable. We had issues with lod and skins etc. with other previous releases For FC1.12. We are still in the Beta stages of the Eurofighter Mod. but we like to share what we have and in doing so, also provides us with more than usual feedback, which we like to get. This will allow us to release a final Mod that the community will throughly enjoy flying. We have made changes to the 3D model and are continuing to do so. Right now we are shifting to FC2.0 and at the moment seems to be running quite well. This is a public beta release on the VEAO website. We are in the process of making an update of that Beta release shortly. One thing that would help us out is if there is a need to continue to update the Fc1.12 release. If so, I will pass this along to Chris and we will update the 3D model etc. I know that most people have shifted to Fc2.0 but our intent is, if there is a need to keep Fc1.12 supported, that we will make every effort to do so. Hope this answers your questions. If you have any more questions, please drop me a note. I will be more than happy to assist in what ever issues you may have or suggestions you may like to pass along. Cheers.

Note: The All Nations Eurofighter mod. should not be available for download. We were advised of the issues and had that download deactivated. There is a newer version that corrects the CTD,etc. Sorry if there is any confusion.

Pete

Edited by rattler1

Yes, Xray, the all nations pack has an issue. I corrected some of the issues that caused the crash in the latest download for Fc1.12.I would assume from the problems you are having that you have the All Nations Eurofighter download and not the most recent one. The most recent one is available at lockonfiles.com(sorry for that). Aslo available is the skins pack which is a manual install and allows you to select one of the countries skins that flies the Eurofighter. I believe that each Country has at least 3 SQN. skins you can choose from. These skins were made by Shaggy, I only arranged for them to be accessed and manually input into the download for FC1.12. This is the only download that is stable. We had issues with lod and skins etc. with other previous releases For FC1.12. We are still in the Beta stages of the Eurofighter Mod. but we like to share what we have and in doing so, also provides us with more than usual feedback, which we like to get. This will allow us to release a final Mod that the community will throughly enjoy flying. We have made changes to the 3D model and are continuing to do so. Right now we are shifting to FC2.0 and at the moment seems to be running quite well. This is a public beta release on the VEAO website. We are in the process of making an update of that Beta release shortly. One thing that would help us out is if there is a need to continue to update the Fc1.12 release. If so, I will pass this along to Chris and we will update the 3D model etc. I know that most people have shifted to Fc2.0 but our intent is, if there is a need to keep Fc1.12 supported, that we will make every effort to do so. Hope this answers your questions. If you have any more questions, please drop me a note. I will be more than happy to assist in what ever issues you may have or suggestions you may like to pass along. Cheers.

Note: The All Nations Eurofighter mod. should not be available for download. We were advised of the issues and had that download deactivated. There is a newer version that corrects the CTD,etc. Sorry if there is any confusion.

Pete

Ok Pete!

Ok Pete!

Xray:

If you have any difficulty getting the FC2.0 download if you want it, please let me know and I will make sure that you receive it. That goes for the Fc1.12 as well. If you have any problems at all or hear that anyone may have an issue, I would be glad to see everyone gets the proper information and downloads. I know we have this uploaded to lockonfiles but if you would also like to have it here for the forum members,I would also be happy to see that it is upload here too. All the best

Pete

Xray:

If you have any difficulty getting the FC2.0 download if you want it, please let me know and I will make sure that you receive it. That goes for the Fc1.12 as well. If you have any problems at all or hear that anyone may have an issue, I would be glad to see everyone gets the proper information and downloads. I know we have this uploaded to lockonfiles but if you would also like to have it here for the forum members,I would also be happy to see that it is upload here too. All the best

Pete

Now i've got the EF from lockonfiles (FC 1:12) and it's skin pack (the one by one) all seems fixed except the afterburner cones position,is the are way to disable and take the model ones?like the F-22?

Anyway i wasn't able to find the FC2 ver. is this made only for FC2 or is retro compatible with FC1:12 too?

Now i've got the EF from lockonfiles (FC 1:12) and it's skin pack (the one by one) all seems fixed except the afterburner cones position,is the are way to disable and take the model ones?like the F-22?

Anyway i wasn't able to find the FC2 ver. is this made only for FC2 or is retro compatible with FC1:12 too?

No, it is an Fc2.0 version only. I will get you the link. Right now because of lod issues the skins are a seperate package. If you think there is a need for the skins to be a part of the FC1.12 we would have to do some work to over come the lod problem with the skins. I think it is because there is not enough slots for all the skins. We made clsids and made slots but some of this was the cause of the CTD. This might be a lockon problem. I will send you the link for FC2.0 public beta this evening. Cheers.

Pete

No, it is an Fc2.0 version only. I will get you the link. Right now because of lod issues the skins are a seperate package. If you think there is a need for the skins to be a part of the FC1.12 we would have to do some work to over come the lod problem with the skins. I think it is because there is not enough slots for all the skins. We made clsids and made slots but some of this was the cause of the CTD. This might be a lockon problem. I will send you the link for FC2.0 public beta this evening. Cheers.

Pete

Here is the link to the FC2.0 download. This has 4 British skins, added. Let me know if you see the afterburner problem.Cheers.

Pete

http://www.veao.eu/mods/fc2/VEAO_Typhoon_beta_FC2.0.zip

Edited by rattler1

Does this latest release require the Feb2010 pack to be installed? I notice that the original pack is much larger than the more recent ones. Tried the 1.12 fix, but the cockpit doesn't work for me all the exterior 3-D model parts are misplaced. :(

Does this latest release require the Feb2010 pack to be installed? I notice that the original pack is much larger than the more recent ones. Tried the 1.12 fix, but the cockpit doesn't work for me all the exterior 3-D model parts are misplaced. :(

Have you got the right download for Fc1.12? The seperate skin pack gives you access to the Countries that fly the eurofighter. There is I do believe at least 3 SQN. per country. This is a manual install that will replace the skin in the Fc1.12 download. This allows you to fly a skinned a/c of the country you wish to fly with. It is a cut and paste into the temptexture file and will replace the skins that are in there.The weapons will not be in the right position as in not on hooks but will be in the correct position and on the rails. What is wrong with the cockpit? Could you please show me a screenshot of the issue so I can better answer this question please. I will be here most of the day to answer any questions. Cheers.

Pete

Have you got the right download for Fc1.12? The seperate skin pack gives you access to the Countries that fly the eurofighter. There is I do believe at least 3 SQN. per country. This is a manual install that will replace the skin in the Fc1.12 download. This allows you to fly a skinned a/c of the country you wish to fly with. It is a cut and paste into the temptexture file and will replace the skins that are in there.The weapons will not be in the right position as in not on hooks but will be in the correct position and on the rails. What is wrong with the cockpit? Could you please show me a screenshot of the issue so I can better answer this question please. I will be here most of the day to answer any questions. Cheers.

Pete

Hi Pete,

thanks for your reply I have installed the latest file on top of the FEB 0410 install and it works now, I have to install the skin pack yet. I've also browsed through the various lua files and identified some development potential. I think it's possible to add the Typhoon as a separate aircraft, rather than replacing the F-15 and some modifications appear to be possible as well, such as assigning a correct gun and gun ammo, tweaking the FM among other details. If I have the time I'll look at these things more closely and if I'm able to make some progress I let you guys know.

Hi Pete,

thanks for your reply I have installed the latest file on top of the FEB 0410 install and it works now, I have to install the skin pack yet. I've also browsed through the various lua files and identified some development potential. I think it's possible to add the Typhoon as a separate aircraft, rather than replacing the F-15 and some modifications appear to be possible as well, such as assigning a correct gun and gun ammo, tweaking the FM among other details. If I have the time I'll look at these things more closely and if I'm able to make some progress I let you guys know.

That sounds cool. would be appreciated. Don't forget the skin pack is a manual install, just cut and paste. At the moment only one skin available for Fc1.12, which you replace with any one skin from the skins pack. FC2.0 has 4 British skins ,11,3,17 and 29 SQN. We still have work to do as these are Beta versions but we like to share with community and get as much feedback as we can in order to help us provide the best Eurofighter that the program can allow. Cheers and thanks for taking such an interest in our Project. Have a great day.

Pete