Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

U tube Vid

What's this????

I have made four attempts to open this video, and each time, Firefox completely crashed?!?

Thanks for posting the link Carrick. I am going to grab all those with KeepVid for my own video collection. :ok:

Cheers!

Lou

Tried it again - no way getting in there for me - Firefox crashed down again.

After installing the newest update for FIREFOX, I got a little further - now I do at least get

an explanation for the crash; it says, my Flash Player had crashed.

Edit/PS: it worked with Internet Explorer - thanks for the link, Carrick; great stuff!

Edited by Olham

:blink: Olham: I never had that problem at U tube sites However, I have encountered that problem at another site. It read

Flash player needed up date ( I think flash player 10 ) I updated but it crashed soon after opening ( Kinda like my pilots )

Anyway just never went back to the site. I was useing MSN or Yahoo as a bowser. Sorry if U had a problem.:salute: Carrick 58

Could watch it with "Internet Explorer", carrick.

The problem must be something with my system - a friend could also watch it on Firefox.

I have recently de-installed Firefox and FlashPlayer completely and made a clean re-install.

It seems, even that did not help - God alone knows, where that problem lies.

Good Video...I uploaded a few Russian Skins in the early days of Skinning..and Finnish too

Could watch it with "Internet Explorer", carrick.

The problem must be something with my system - a friend could also watch it on Firefox.

I have recently de-installed Firefox and FlashPlayer completely and made a clean re-install.

It seems, even that did not help - God alone knows, where that problem lies.

Try Google Chrome Olham..Much better than IE (and Firefox IMHO)