HI,I am having a prob with this one. I have sfp2 merged with esp 1 installed. The tornado ami is missing the front part or cockpit nose area as it is invisible. Is anyone else having this prob? is there a fix?see pic below:

post-2035-044385000 1277627037.jpg

Edited by dsawan

Government cuts?

Honestly, no - never seen that before. I'm interested to know what has caused it, too.

The lod files from the zip are in there. I know it says to run sf2E but want to make it run in a merged install with exp 1.

i was gonna say Godzilla, but it being Italian, maybe the Ymir got hungry after beating up that elephant??

This only problem I've had with it is missing HUD bits (along with almost all other modern aircraft.) seems to be a referencing issue in the avionics ini, fixed by using bits and bobs from the stokc F-15/F-16s

Perhaps something to do with the 'moved' compentents in the data ini????

wrench

kevin stein

just tried again,and got no issues!

Same for me (except for the HUD stuff). No external oddities right out of the box, other than the rolling radius needs some tweeking on the nose gear (ALL 1st Gen aircrft need them adjusted for NextGens), and the Sidewinder mountings are off a bit (rails are 'flipped' -- right is outboard, left is inboard, missiles are both inboard)

Screenie, with "the frightening Mt. Etna" (to quote Jules Verne/Rick Wakeman), in the background. Note the nose is still there!

wrench

kevin stein

Hi, kevin. I know this mod was made for woe in mind, but are you starting this in WOI or woe via the appropriate desktop icon? I'll see if i can unzip again adn overwrite the old files.

full 4-merged SF2, started from the SF2 exe. The SF2 exe lets you access ALL of the series components; maps, campaigns, aircraft, etc

wrench

kevin stein

full 4-merged SF2, started from the SF2 exe. The SF2 exe lets you access ALL of the series components; maps, campaigns, aircraft, etc

wrench

kevin stein

So does any other exe too. If you start SF2:V for example you can access ALL of the series components; maps, campaigns, aircraft, etc as well. However SF2 is the anchor.