Sign in to follow this  

Serioulsy, dude, where have you been????? We've been adding radars to the stock ships for like 5 years now... cause that's about when Fubar stated doing it.

Look at the "new" data inis I supplied for the stock CargoShip and Tanker in the Libya terrain I just uploaded last week (and the FRAM and container ship and the other tankers -Fubs' oiler and Bandidio's 'petrolero' as well)

Shoot, even the terrain object "ASR" has a working radar....

But why would one 'need' a missile tracking ship, unless you're trying to replicate those DEW line platforms off the US Eastern Seaboard (name excapes me at the moment...) They'd just sit there, waiting to be killed, since AWAC functions really don't in these games (ie: data linking to aircaft radars like ATF/FA used to do)

Fubar has an LNG tanker ship; those domes could 'hide' radars, but again, to what end??? :dntknw: Just another target (now...if one were to add oh, lets say, a couple dozen Posiden or Tridents to them......)

wrench

kevin stein

btw: those links seem to be dead "no such file"

Edited by Wrench

Serioulsy, dude, where have you been????? We've been adding radars to the stock ships for like 5 years now... cause that's about when Fubar stated doing it.

Look at the "new" data inis I supplied for the stock CargoShip and Tanker in the Libya terrain I just uploaded last week (and the FRAM and container ship and the other tankers -Fubs' oiler and Bandidio's 'petrolero' as well)

Shoot, even the terrain object "ASR" has a working radar....

But why would one 'need' a missile tracking ship, unless you're trying to replicate those DEW line platforms off the US Eastern Seaboard (name excapes me at the moment...) They'd just sit there, waiting to be killed, since AWAC functions really don't in these games (ie: data linking to aircaft radars like ATF/FA used to do)

Fubar has an LNG tanker ship; those domes could 'hide' radars, but again, to what end??? :dntknw: Just another target (now...if one were to add oh, lets say, a couple dozen Posiden or Tridents to them......)

wrench

kevin stein

btw: those links seem to be dead "no such file"

Or even a couple of SAN-6 SAM batteries...

Serioulsy, dude, where have you been?????

Here there everywhere but the electric chair. Also on vaca. Hmm links worked last night. havent tried the Libya terrain you uploaded from last week. Will have to give it a go.

Hope you had a good vacation!!!

Get ready for some 'not-so-hidden' surprises, in regards to radar equipped boats. Instert evil laugh --> HERE <---

wrench

kevin stein

Thx, I am still on vaca till July 13th, then I start the grind all over again. So now i have time to play sf2 extensively since I bought it months ago. Work sucks, i hate it.