index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=11100

File Name: B-26 Marauder

File Submitter: Veltro2k

File Submitted: 29 June 2010

File Category: Allied Bombers

The Martin B-26 Marauder was a World War II twin-engine medium bomber built by the Glenn L. Martin Company.

First used in the Pacific Theater in early 1942, it was also used in the Mediterranean Theater and in Western Europe.After entering service with the U.S. Army, it got a reputation as "Widowmaker " due to early models' high rate of accidents during takeoff and landings. The Marauder had to be flown by exact airspeeds, particularly on final approach and when one engine was out. The 150 (241 km/h) mph speed on short final was intimidating to pilots that were used to much slower speeds, and whenever they slowed down below what manual stated, they stalled out and crashed.[3] The Marauder became a safer aircraft once crews were re-trained and after aerodynamics modifications (increase of wing span and incidence, to give better take off performance, and larger fin and rudder).[4] After aerodynamic and design changes, the aircraft distinguished itself as "the chief bombardment weapon on the Western Front" according to a United States Army Air Forces dispatch from 1946. [citation needed] The Marauder ended World War II with the lowest loss rate of any USAAF bomber. [5]

I did a Quick skin for it and Fm needs slight adjustments

Unzip and move to Aicraft Folder

Decal help: MineField

Cockpit: Kesselbrut

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

Click here to download this file

• Like 3

Thanks Veltro!!!!!

Yes Thanks Buddy :good:

Thx so much Veltro !!!!!:good: And by the way: who is the girl ????:grin:

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

I have a problem with pacth 2006,whenever I turn on the "external view" the game is going to crash, since i installed a compatible WW2 mod, which is needed 2006 patch! What should I do?