Sign in to follow this  
DWCAce

SF2 Series June 2010 Patches Released

Head over to TK's site to grab it!cool.gif

hmmmm and right after the NF4+ patch is released. TK is toying with you Dave:lol:

hmmmm and right after the NF4+ patch is released. TK is toying with you Dave:lol:

It shouldn't effect anything. When TK changed to the DX10 stuff, HUD and AB effects that were not in the correct ini format, didn't work. The NF4+ patch corrects this for anyone who patched past Dec 2009. That was the big change to NF4+ patch we just released. Correcting all of that. Then we just added more to it from some good stuff that was out. You will be fine.

I see nothing in the readme about correcting the tree/cloud issue... bummer. Guess I will continue playing the June 2009 version...

Thats a minor issue though malibu43 and not a deal breaker. June 2009 patch just lacks too many things that the newer patched bring in. Besides I have said this before and I will say it again, sight seeing is for MSFS, dogfighting and bombing are for Thirdwire..... :good::rofl:

Thats a minor issue though malibu43 and not a deal breaker. June 2009 patch just lacks too many things that the newer patched bring in. Besides I have said this before and I will say it again, sight seeing is for MSFS, dogfighting and bombing are for Thirdwire..... :good::rofl:

Does that mean that we should go back to 256x256 skins? :tongue: