Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Is anyone still Interested in this Bird ?

Shall i finish or scrap it ?

post-11906-020026000 1277864963.jpg

TF-102? Please finish it! The more two seaters the better!

Guest rscsjsuso5

very interested , looks like a cute bird especially the nose of the aircraft, a suggestion if you ever plan to release it and want to go the easy way out , you can always follow the same path that you did with your civil aircraft (747) and so we can just fill in the blanks and have at least a skin template and maybe all relevant data released to us like weapons positions etc... very very good work . very cute. :yikes:

TF-102? Would be very cool, when you can finish it! :drinks:

One word :- Finish...

We can then have a fast Fac... and yeah I know that SF2 doesnt have a FAC function anymore...

http://richard.ferriere.free.fr/3vues/3vues.html - loadoutimage sometimes very hard to come by but here is a huge database of aircrafts , for the two other screens its up to you , should be easy . enjoy

thank you thats the 3 view im usinf already

bit more details

post-11906-077752000 1277984990.jpg

Would be fun !!!! Saw it live with 32TFS at Soesterberg .........:good:

Hou doe,

Derk

in game

post-11906-099910400 1278006350.jpg

post-11906-002085200 1278006359.jpg

Looking very nice veltro!

Your work is going to be better and better! :drinks:

Would be fun !!!! Saw it live with 32TFS at Soesterberg .........:good:

Hou doe,

Derk

I was stationed there for 3 years 83-86

I was stationed there for 3 years 83-86

Well, the Eagle Days !!! I've seen about everything that was stationed at Soesterberg, starting with the F86F's through the F100C, F102A, F4E, F15A, F15C untill the end. Did you live on the base or in the village ? Untill 1963 my grandparents lived just to the west of the base, near the entrance to Camp New Amsterdam,

Hou doe,:drinks:

Derk

Edited by Derk

Well, the Eagle Days !!! I've seen about everything thet was stationed at Soesterberg, starting with the F86F's through the F100C, F102A, F4E, F15A, F15C untill the end. Did you live on the base or in the village ? Untill 1963 my grandparents lived just to teh west of the base, near the entrance to Camp New Amsterdam,

Hou doe,:drinks:

Derk

off base Laan van vollenhove zeist

off base Laan van vollenhove zeist

Small world, I know the place and I was born in Zeist.... What was your job at the base ?

The Wolfhounds are still remembered very positively over here and there is lots of fine websites and books about them.

I've been at the base dozens of times. At an open day in the '60 s I sat in the pit of an F102 and they explained a couple of things and a couple of years ago I made a 2h. flight in an F27 Troopship from there.

Tha base is closed now, but most of it will be left intact (including the main runway and the main shelter area) and they are going to concentrate the Air Force and the Army Musea into the Dutch side of the field where there are 7 fine T2 hangars available.

At the fomer Camp New Amsterdam some buildings remain in use by the Dutch Defense Ministery.

Hou doe,:grin:

Derk

Small world, I know the place and I was born in Zeist.... What was your job at the base ?

The Wolfhounds are still remembered very positively over here and there is lots of fine websites and books about them.

I've been at the base dozens of times. At an open day in the '60 s I sat in the pit of an F102 and they explained a couple of things and a couple of years ago I made a 2h. flight in an F27 Troopship from there.

Tha base is closed now, but most of it will be left intact (including the main runway and the main shelter area) and they are going to concentrate the Air Force and the Army Musea into the Dutch side of the field where there are 7 fine T2 hangars available.

At the fomer Camp New Amsterdam some buildings remain in use by the Dutch Defense Ministery.

Hou doe,:grin:

Derk

I was in command of Red section Avionics..also known as C shop

OK, this is getting a bit OT, but give this one a try for sweet memories.....

http://soesty.webs.com/soesterbergab.htm

And one last thing: I was at Soesterberg on Nov 21 1984 (purely by coincidence) when the last 5 KLu F104 G's made a farewell flypast over the base on their very last flight, meaning the end of Starfighter ops. in Holland. :salute: Maybe you saw them too,

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk