Sign in to follow this  
warthog64

Planes suddenly bursting into flames!

This happens mainly with the Mirage Factory F-15A. It doesn't happen all the time, but every now and then the aircraft will just catch on fire.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Edited by warthog64

Circumstances dude!

Until you can give us more information, that isn't very much to go on!

Specific map? Mission? Mods?

FC

Carry a fire extinguisher??? Smoking in the cockpit (another reason to quit)? Frictional heating due to excessivly high mach numbers are extreamly low altitude???

More info is requested, please!! (like, how long are you staying in max burner, ie: self-grenading the engines)

wrench

kevin stein

I really don't know, there's not any one thing I can think of that would be causing this. I'll be in afterburner for normal periods of time (maybe sometimes a little too much, but nothing bad). I really never know what causes it, it's just the strangest thing!

Edited by warthog64

You are over-speeding.

I only know that from the F-106.

There it happens only when you use too long the afterburner....

This happens mainly with the Mirage Factory F-15A. It doesn't happen all the time, but every now and then the aircraft will just catch on fire.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Due to our high-resolution Gold-HD modeling, if the maintenance guy gets drunk on the way home and his old lady bitches at him all night until he slaps the crap out of her and he doesn't get any sleep becasue she calls the cops, there is a % chance that he will misalign your discombobulator and your aircraft will burst into flames.