Sign in to follow this  
Spad13

Is there going to be an FE 3?

There have been so many improvements by the modders here on this forum to FE, showing FE's potential, I was wondering if there are any plans for Thirdwire to bring out a new version 3?

FE's great for those of us who don't want a game that you have to logon to a website to use, and is self contained with a wide variety of planes available (thank YOU modders!). Now if only all of this gaming goodness could be brought together in a new updated version of FE!

I don't think so... as TK wrote on Thirdwire forum there are plans for another expansion somewhere in mid 2011, but gave no details.

Didn't FE2 just come out the beginning of this year? It's a little premature to be thinking of a sequel. This gen 2 engine is pretty new. TK just finished rereleasing all the old gen 1 titles on it and now he's finally moved on to new things. I can't imagine when we'll see a gen 3 engine, but it won't be before 2012.