Sign in to follow this  
stingray77

Cockpit lights on SF2V on June 2010 and Expansion Pack Gold?

I just posted/asked this at TW forums - but as the problem might be related to my Expansion Pack-mods, I'm asking same here:

...I still don't have cockpit lights at night - BUT as it has been reported that that should be fixed with the June patch, maybe the culprit lies in my modded data!?

(Until now I only have the hint to set adv.shaders from 1 back to 0 in the options.ini - but that will rid me of the advanced shaders overall. No joy.)

- ARE they really fixed (in the unmodded game)?

- where might I look for a fix in my modded data?

Thanks for a hint on that...

Oliver

I havent installed the patch over my Vietnam Gold Expansion pack yet. I was waiting to see if anyone had any problems with it first. I dont remember having problems with cockpit lighting, I'll fire it up and see what mine looks like. What planes in particular have no lights?

Looks like I have no pit lights in Phantoms, I havent installed new patch yet though.

I only checked that on Phantoms (B and J-models) yesterday evening... But before, I did have no cockpit lights in any other plane either... :dntknw:

btw: the detailed mirror views are worth installing the patch alone, in my view. Especially as the cockpit lights were "out" on the Feb 2010 already.....

Edited by stingray77

did you check the light 'on' time in the cockpit ini? You can change it to make it come on earlier..

This is actualy from the Meteor, as I don't have the other esxtracted (yet)

[CockpitSeat001]

ModelName=Meteor8_pit

---snip----

NightLightOn=0.25 <-- try changed to 0.55

NightLightColor=0.6,0.3,0.4

Gunsight=GunsightFront

worth a try to see what happens!!

wrench

kevin stein