Sign in to follow this  
Smithy26

Strange Effects

I am having some problems with my OFF. I recently got an error message - which i can't remember what it said, I just clicked OK and thought re-starting OFF would sort it.

Unfortunately, I now every time i start OFF my cockpit Views are all screwed and the TAC is smeared across the screen. Any ideas without re-installing on how to fix?

I say this because I have a pilot, only my 2nd ever Ace - quick death is extremelly common in this game, who i don't want to lose. I finally figured out how to use the Nieuport 11 effectively - despite the pitifull ammo.

Maybe try running Graphics config again, set to default, set resolution, exit see if it runs, then go back and move sliders up.

See FAQ

Other options to try to repair may remove pilots such as initialise OFF or Reset CFS3 files in workshop.

Thanks for the replies, I decided to just re-install completely. Working again now.