Sign in to follow this  
themightysrc

Anyone still interested?

Hi peeps,

I've not been MPing for a while, due to personal commitments beyond my control, however I'd be very interested to get up into the skies again in the company of you stout chaps, and enjoy some flights. I notice that it's gone very quiet out there in terms of MP, and I was wondering if people are still interested in MPing, perhaps on an ad hoc basis? I'm aware that running campaigns is a lot of work, and that designing missions takes time and effort, and I'd be happy to help out in whatever way I can.

Just to get the ball rolling - I hope - can you please drop a post here if you'd like to see MP restarted.

Cheers,

Si

PS - I can now hit a barn door from 50 yards, and haven't crashed into a fellow flyer for ages. Honest.

I'd love to get OFF mp started up again. It's just that most everyone is out doing other things this time of year with the good weather now in the USA. Loopy, Red-Dog and myself still fly multiplayer every day, although we have taken a break from OFF and now fly the other CFS3 WWII expansions; MAW, PTO and ETO. It's a nice change until the multiplayer bunch returns. I expect when the weather again turns bad there will be renewed interest in staying home, nestled snugly in our cockpits, looking for some fun and mischief.

Red-Dogs custom ace P-40 skin

2ymajxz.jpg

Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make History!

16icolu.jpg

SAME WITH ME TO MANY COMMETMENTS RIGHT NOW RL AND OTHER THINGS THAT AND WHAT FREE TIMEI GET IS BEINGUSED FOR A NEW UPCOMEING THEATER FOR CFS3 KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT

I know what your talking about Stump, been busy as can be. You told me about MAW awhile back but been to busy and I seem to not have the new IP address for TS. I am ready to do some flying again depending on what time and what day. Thats what gets me all the time, the day and time. With the house full of kids, man its tough to lock my self away and fly without any interruptions. The best time for me is late at night after 10pm CST. What upcoming theather are you talking about? Would be interested to know what it is.

FRO

Hi Winston,

"Loopy, Red-Dog and myself still fly multiplayer every day"

Really? OFF or WWII stuff? If it's OFF - or even better, Lou's MAW based OFF offshoot - please let me know the GMT time and Teamspeak address, and I'll be there!

Cheers,

Si

Hello Simon.

We are now flying Mediterranean Air War and /or ETO every day. Taking a break from OFF due to the lack of interest. Plus the fact that there's far less lag induced issues with the WW II CFS3 expansions. Did I mention that they're free? MAW is also very easy to install and there's no learning curve because it's just CFS3 on steroids. Would love to have you join us for a rousing episode in our Spits, P-40's and bombers. Make 5 kills and I'll make you a custom skin.

It's really the most fun you can have with you're clothes on, and a good diversion until the gang returns to OFF mp.

Cheers

2ilyaog.jpg

Edited by Winston DoRight

I would love to play ANY online aircraft related game! I just don't have the time any more. By the time any games start for ROF or IL2 on week nights it's 9 or 10 pm here. and during the summer I am spending more time out doors and at Gaming conventions. I'm hoping to get back into flying more once summer is over. I still play just very seldom. I wouldn't mind getting OFF going again but not right now.

I'm probably like most, I really like flying OFF but summer is just busy. I'm looking forward to fall when things slow down.

Beard

Guys,

I've just had two job interviews. If I land one of these two contracts I'll be back on my feet and laughing, so prayers and any crossed fingers on my behalf will be most appreciated. Furthermore, the moment I'm working and solvent again I'll restart the Vasco's Volunteers campaigns again as soon as you guys can drag yourselves away from the barbecue pit!

Vasco :pilotfly:

"I've just had two job interviews. If I land one of these two contracts I'll be back on my feet and laughing, so prayers and any crossed fingers on my behalf will be most appreciated. Furthermore, the moment I'm working and solvent again I'll restart the Vasco's Volunteers campaigns again as soon as you guys can drag yourselves away from the barbecue pit!"

Hi Vasco,

What can I say - the very best of luck with the interviews. I've got the rabbit's foot crossed up here in expectation - believe me, I've been there and done that. If you can land the gig and get back to doing your excellent campaigns, I'll be out there doing a jig. And even if you got the job and thought, 'nah sod it', I wouldn't blame you, it seems an awful lot of work. But, with the pint glass half full, I'll say Cheers! Let us all know how it turns out - it's tough times out there.

ATB,

Si

I would like to play OFF MP (I tried to find MAW / ETO / PTO for CFS3 and only found dead links)...