Sign in to follow this  
Duce Lewis

Happy 4th of July!

Have a happy 4th of July everyone

...especially our troops in foreign lands! :salute:

post-45814-034519300 1278244027.jpg

Yep, enjoy your day, colonial rabble :wink: And as Duce says, especially those still fighting for others' freedom.

Edited by Dej

I posted my best wishes in 'The Pub'

But for my American Friends on the OFF forum...I extend a 'most special' wish for a wonderful day to you all :clapping::drinks:

Bit if a bugger having he 4th July on a Sunday!

Do you still get a day off tomorrow instead?

Anyway, have a great day, and never forget the USA is simply on loan to you until we decide we want it back!

Thanks all and a Happy 4th to everyone, everywhere.:grin:

And, yes, I get Monday off from work.. course, I work at home everyday as well, so no biggie...

Many thanks Gents, and a safe and happy Independence Day to all my compatriots. Spirit of '76!

Happy Fourth of July from me too. (Isn't it nice when those holidays happen to be on Sundays?) :drinks:

OFF newbie here from England. Best wishes for a Happy 4th to all Americans! Spirit of '76 forever!

Oh by the way, I should say that my best wishes are only for those Americans who actually know why the 4th is celebrated! You see, I heard some random Americans on the street interviewed on talk radio the other day and not ONE of them knew their own history! Some actually thought that it was to celebrate Christopher Columbus' landing!!!! It was scary... very scary.

Oh well, I haven't seen any evidence of those particular dumbed-down-dummkopfs on this forum yet so it's all good!

Cheers and God Bless America! :drinks:

Aye, Happy Fourth to all Americans....especially to those who Serve and can't be home with their families. Have a good'un.

:drinks:

Bit if a bugger having he 4th July on a Sunday!

Do you still get a day off tomorrow instead?

Anyway, have a great day, and never forget the USA is simply on loan to you until we decide we want it back!

Oh, so we're drinkin on Old Blighty's tab!

Roight nice a ya mate

Hoist up fellas!

:drinks:

...and ...um thanks for the kind words all :grin:

Blimey, it's after midnite here! But for you guys over the pond, it must be 18 h or even less;

so:

I wish you a happy Independence Day (or better Independence Eve?), America!