WOE2...starys HR 1024 Germany repaint...and better widesky for sf2 etc...

any ideas as to why?...or is it the norm..?unlimited settings btw

ati hd xfx5870 btw..also some near scenes seem to pop up and off ...do I need to edit the sceneclip distance or summat?

os3.jpg

os4.jpg

Edited by russouk2004

Must say tho...I like the way TK has set up the game system,just as easy to add stuff..if not better.

Known issue Russ. Tk knows. Wish he could tell us how to fix it....

Hey Russ,

How'd you fix the bloom effect in the widesky mod? When I used it, the horizon was "bright as hell".

Falcon

I removed the hdr ati mod m8y after reading its useless with dx10\11 or whatever...lol thats just the basic widesky for sf2 series m8

That's odd. Didn't use my HDR Mod w/widesky. I'll reinstall widesky soon then LOL.

Falcon

sadly it's bug that we have to life with :sad:

And based on my experience it's worse on ATI cards than Nvidia. Also there is some conflict with Widesky AFAIK

edit:

Russ,

I think it's also related to the size of cloud particles in given environment mod, the bigger these are the bigger chance of alphachannel-based objects (clouds, particle effects, trees) scene sorting anomalies.

Not to mention possibility of trees and clouds materials conflicts (Z-buffer offset and such) which is very hard to track and set, as at different patch level engine handles the very same settings in different way. In example what works (renders ok) in Sept 06 install may not work in Oct 08 and series2 etc.

Edited by Stary

Oddities....as in "Space Oddities"? Is Major Tom at the controls there, Russ? :grin:

thnx for info stary...great terrain details m8y good one...That my Thunderjet I see in ur sig?

@Fubar....LOL :rofl:

Edited by russouk2004

yes it is :smile: