Sign in to follow this  
Fortiesboy

How to mod a couple of things please

In single missions, WOE series 1.

1. on the Planning map screen, you can drag and drop and thus change the places of the waypoints.

Is there a way of changing the heights of where the plane should be on these waypoints- which is what Auto pilot uses-?

IOW, can I say change so that auto pilot to fly at 20000ft?

2 On the loading screen , when I load my ordnance, is there a quick way of loading all my flight the same, or does it have to be done with each individual plane?

I've searched many places including KB but cannot find info.

TIA

I know you can change the waypoints but not sure about the altitude... for waypoints just drag and drop...

Loading Ordnance nope as far as I know its all manual if you want to change the stock-loadouts...

AFAIK atitude can't be changed for every waypoint but for cruising to and from the target you can adjust things in the missioncontrol.ini under [altitude] , given in meters above sea level and under [waypoint] the attack alitude can be set (at least in SF1 and WOE)

Hou doe,:grin:

Derk

Edited by Derk