Sign in to follow this  
MoonGoose

Hello!

Hi all,

im rather new at flying things, but i played a lot old sims when i was a teenager... i remember Aces High, F-15 strike eagle, the old Falcon for Amiga, Comanche 4, F-117A.

I say the old Microprose did really a lot of funny sims... and the best i did was Dogfight from microprose.. the only one with lot of aircrafts with their own pits.

now im startin loving this Strike Fighters 2 sim... and this got no rivals in terms of fun, dynamicity and eventually graphics.

looks like more a indie game but the dynamic missions and campaigns really addicted me.

Now im 29 years old with a comin daughter and i hope for the best.

well i'm no pilot or aviator... i only once piloted a ultralight amateur plane with my uncle's instructor when i was 13... was fantastic tho...

my grandfather used to take me with him at Villafranca NATO base to watch AMI F-16 takin off for training... i still remember the smell of aviation fuel afterburned in the takeoffs...

Thats all! see ya around!

Welcome to CombatAce!

Welcome aboard, Moongoose, hope you enjoy in this forum

I just noticed, guys, this looks like an Alcoholics Anonymus Meeting. Well, that´s the way we deal with welcomings in CA

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay! :smile:

Welcome and the rules are the new guy buys the drinks... :lol:

as to the smell of burnt aviation fuel hmmm smells like flying... :good:

I just noticed, guys, this looks like an Alcoholics Anonymus Meeting. Well, that´s the way we deal with welcomings in CA

You would know macelena :drinks::rofl:

G'day Moongoose. You sure found the right place to hang out here. I am relatively new to SF2 as well, having been away from flight sims for years. SF2 is a great game, and the third-party mods you will find here just make it even better, not to mention the helpful advice and guidance. I have found the discussions, help and advice on this forum to be excellent, and an invaluable aid to getting to grips with the game - so don't be afraid to ask - (after checking out the knowledge base. of course!)

Too bad all the advice can't make me a better pilot! Guess I'll have to look after that myself!

Yes welcome!!!

I am fairly new as well, maybe been on the forums for a year or so. I am a hard core IL2 gamer, but the community here is so much more tight than anything from the IL2 guys (no offense if you are reading this!!!) You have picked a bunch of guys who will stay up through the wee hours of the night to help you solve you problem, and they are a very knowledgeable bunch indeed. I hope you enjoy what the family has to offer!!!

~Stingray

Hi MoonGoose... welcome to the community :good:

Edited by Nesher