Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack Released

Pity its only Multiplayer, or I'd reinstall the game and get it.

The MP is awesome.

Yeah but my ping is so bad that I don't want to bother man...

Dont worry about your ping, Steam finds a way to make it work.

The MP is awesome.

I dunno man. I used to love CoD 4, now it seems every time I play MW2, I get cussed out by some retard who thinks I'm hacking, even for very pedestrian kills. We need another Halo to filter out the douchebag element like we did with CoD 4...

Edited by Say What?!

You will always get that and it was just as bad as COD4. I'm still enjoying it though. I am playing Bad Company 2 as well. I didnt like it at first but its growing on me.

You will always get that and it was just as bad as COD4. I'm still enjoying it though. I am playing Bad Company 2 as well. I didnt like it at first but its growing on me.

I really enjoy them both with you get a bunch of people you know together! I just wish they would patch overkill back in it. I miss sniping with an MP5 as my secondary...

Not being able to play it with you Yanks because of the clientside server's a bit of a bummer too!

Edited by Say What?!

Did you know, call of duty Modern Warfare is to be re-released in Afghanistan as 'The Sims'?