Sign in to follow this  
mono27

TV serie italiani

Hi everybody! :salute:

First of all I tell you sorry to start this topic in English in the Italian section. SORRY! But may be you can help me.

I am looking for an Italian TV serie, I think it was a "mini TV serie" of only 3 episodes,or maybe a movie separaetd in 3 parts, I am not sure. I saw in the early 90s in Spain and it was cool, it was about the life of a group of Italian pilots of F-104 and Tornados. Sometimes also apeared some C-130s, G.91s and helicopters. The problem is that I don't remember the NAME of it, if anyone of you (italians) know it, please tell me!

I searched for information about it in both English and Spanish but I didn't found anything, :dntknw: so I decided to ask in the Italian forum. I only founded a movie called "Forza G", it is OK, but it is not what I am looking for.

Thanks!

:bye:

Hi mono27

That TV serie is called Aquile. Maybe someone older than me should remember it better.

Thank you very much !!

I found the intro of it at youtube. I hope that I can find episodes somewhere...

Knowing the name of the serie is easy to search :good:

A lot of thanks for the information!

That movie Blue Tornado looks nice. And with the same actor from the A-Team!

I didn't know that movie but now i will search for more information about it.

About Aquile...it is very difficult to find information about it on internet, there is not so much, but well, could be some day it will be available on DVD.

Certo che si schiantano come dei peracottari....................

Mau.

About Aquile...it is very difficult to find information about it on internet, there is not so much, but well, could be some day it will be available on DVD.

Thankfully.

"Consign to Oblivion"

E......"Pronto, Emergenza!!" se lo ricorda qualcuno? Parlo dei tempi in cui la Tivvù finiva alle 23.00 ed i progtammi per ragazi erano dalle 17.00 alle 18.30, delle prvate manco a parlarne.

Le uniche trasgressioni erano i Cartoni sulla Televisione della Svizzera Italiana confinati al Sabato mattina nel contenitore "scacciapensieri" ed il filmetto ad alta tensione erotica (due tette se andava bene) su........TV Koper/Capodistria.

Mau.