Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

Something I can agree with Iran on...

wth that is just f***ed up. i find it amusing when people think they can tell others how to act, dress and whatever.

we should make a betting pool on how long it will take before iran goes civil war on itself.

and i dont really remeber anything in the quaran about what kind of hairstyles people should have but then again i dont remeber reading that woman should be covered from top to toe so what the f***.

Edited by xclusiv8

xclusiv8

They banned mullets, how can this be a bad thing? Unless, you have a mullet........:blink::grin::lol:

America should ban cheap khaki windbreakers in retaliation.

Wait....no more Members Only jackets? Really? Sorry I cant get on board with that. :blink::good:

America should ban cheap khaki windbreakers in retaliation.

You know how much of a hit that would be on the economy?... we would be blasted by the UN for doing such a thing. :lol:

I always thought having a mullet should be a capital offense, instant execution. That would've taken out Billy Ray Cyrus years ago so we wouldn't be subjected to his lousy daughter's singing NOW.

For me it`s fine, you can save money for a hairstylist. Just wait until you hair is long enough, walk into the next police station and get a hair cut for free, where is the problem, it`s very student freindly :drinks:

Sorry but can't get behind of this ban... Cuz I got a ponytail :lol:

Falcon

Nice mix eh?

Anti-Mullet but pro-Muppet!....yup, sounds like Iran to me!