Sign in to follow this  
Eagle114th

An Announcements from Sound Team Project.....

As leader of STP (Sound Team Project), we have been working our hardest for many months to gather every of high quality of orginal sounds from real life recording, sometime getting permissions from professional sound teams (for FS series) as they allow for me to use their sounds for specific aircrafts, being donated by helpful people in this community and importing into SF1 on each of stock and add-on aircrafts. I decided to release early beta of what we already have for few of reasons:

1) Since my professional sound team have been very busy with real life situations, which are more important on working on SF1. But at the same time, I am eternal very grateful to have them working as team with us, while they devote their time to support and work with us as they have chance to do so.

2) Since they also have sounds in hold for very long time, because sometime it take times to get sounds from real sources, and I dont want to keep people waiting for this sound pack for too long.

3) I wanted to give a 'taste' of what our sounds are like, and give us very useful feedback. No matter if it's bad or good option, as long as we learn how to improve our sounds pack with your feedbacks.

Last one thing, I wanted for everyone whom helped me in the past, post their name here while I am working on credits as thank to these whom helped us with sounds as well!

Here are following list of sounds are are included in Sound pack:

Combat jet:

A-10A (complete, but still in beta stage)

A-7A (Complete, but still in beta stage)

Av-8 Harrier (used seaharrier sound for now, need feedback)

B-52G (complete)

C-130A (Complete)

F-1C (beta still working, but need feedback)

F-104G (complete)

F-15C (Complete, but still in beta stage)

Hawk (Complete)

Sea Harrier (complete)

WWII aircraft:

P-38L (Complete, need feedback)

P-51D (Complete, need feedback)

We have alot more of sounds being hold while they are being worked for more of stock and add-on aircrafts, and hopefully these sounds we worked hard with our heart and with love of an aviators will keep you guys busy for a while. What will treasure us is your appericates, giving us very useful feedback with good informations which will teach us how to improve our sound packs, donating sounds (if you truly desire to) as you think they are useful for our STP, and having alot of fun with it, that is all what we asked for!

Right now, my sound partner Eric are contacting Wrench to see if he can host our Sound Pack beta 1.0v for us.

There are plans I have, in order, to make simple downlaod for both 56kers (dial up) modem and high speed cable modem. I'll make two seperate download method:

1) I'll post one by one file of each aircrafts, so 56kers can download each one by one file to add sounds to each of add-on and stock sounds they desired to install in their SF1 folders.

2) I also will post complete more than 14MB of sound pack 1.0v beta for cable modem. If 56kers still wish to download complete 14MB, then they can do as they wish to!

My regards goes to all of you whom read this Announcements!

Eagle out...

-Eagle114th, leader of Sound Team Projects.

Edited by Eagle114th

For these who are awaiting to download Sound Pack 1.0v Beta, here are what is written in READ ME file.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Eagle114th's sounds pack 1.0v beta for Strike Fighter

First thing I wanted to do is giving my greatest thanks and credit to these people who

made this an exellent sounds. If any of you (whom allowed me to use your sounds to enchant some of specific sounds) wanted me to remove your sounds work

sounds pack, please let me know and no hard feeling please okay? Thanks.

Installation instructor:

1. Unpack all of sounds into sounds folder from Strike Fighter folder.

It should look like this C\.............\Strike Fighters\Sounds

2. Put all of ini."aircraft"_data into each of aircraft folder. For example,

When you see T-45A_data, put them into T-45A folder.

3. Now you're all done, ENJOY these sounds pack, and keep an eye out for

new version of comming sounds pack with addition sounds!

CREDITS:

I wanted to give my eternal thanks wholeheartly to my professional sounds team who worked very hard with us making

high quality sounds for Thirdwire: Strike Fighter Project one. We work really well as team, and without them, this sounds pack would not be possible!

These are name of member of Sound Project Team:

Eagle114th - Leader of STP

Eric - Public relationship, Sound recorder (real life aircraft), informations collectors (who kept me and everyone in SF1 up to date all time with new add-on aircraft being released).

Peter - Professional sounds engineer, Sound recorder (real life aircraft)

And

I also wanted to give my great appericate to pistol, and other few of people who offered very useful sounds to STP. But, since I can't keep track of every

names who donated sounds to me from SF1 community forum at Simhq.com, to those who doesn't have their name right here, please email to me immedialy,

then I will add your name to list above.

I also wanted to give my grateful thanks to these people who allowed me to use their sounds to enchant our sounds for greater experience with SF1.

A-10A Warthog: Mike Hambly (Email: unknown, can't find his email, but I'm giving credits to you. If you still wanted your sounds to

be removed, I'll do it right away, and no hard feeling please.

thanks!)

C-130 Hercules: Thank to Mike Hambly (Email: para8345@aol.com) for allowing me to use his

C-130 "Fat Albert" sounds!

F-104G: Thank to Mike Huang (Email:szuyuan_huang@hotmail.com) for allowing me to use his

F-104G sounds!

Hawk: Thank to these people listed below for allowing me to use their Hawk sounds!

Martin Schwanke (Email: adolpho10@hotmail.com)

Mikko Maliniemi (Email: mmniemi@hotmail.com)

Owen Hewitt (Email: ohewitt@charter.net)

Edited by Eagle114th

One problem, I need Wrench, or for anyone to host file for me. And I also just uploaded my file to BiohazCentral recently (9,853 KB), but I dont see my file in there yet? I'm new to BiohazCentral, so anyone?

Eagle out...

Edited by Eagle114th

SOME ONE (Jeff ;) ) Needs to authorize this download soon!!

One problem, I need Wrench, or for anyone to host file for me.  And I also just uploaded my file to BiohazCentral recently (9,853 KB), but I dont see my file in there yet? I'm new to BiohazCentral, so anyone?

Eagle out...

We'll gladly host the file, but I haven't seen it yet. Can you try reuploading, or contact me at madjeff@biohazcentral.com and we'll get something worked out.

Hey Eagle if you want I can try to upload it for you. If you send it over to LuscombeDriver@Gmail.com, as long as it's under 10 megs.

Only one problem, none of my email allow me to upload attach more than 2 mb, argh!

:(

Originally posted by MadJeff:

[QB] It's up at Biohaz, just hit the SF Sound Mods category here:

BiohazCentral SF Sound Mods [/QB]

Thank MadJeff very much for your effort to host our file for public! I truly appericate it.

Eagle out...

THese sounds rock!!! One improvement that could be made however is the F-15 sounds need to be a whole lot LOUDER!!!!! Also, a new afterburner sound would be nice. Other than that, the sounds are way better, especially the A-10 and F-104.