I just started using The A1-H v5 in my WOV series1 game and I noted that when the plane gets hit by flak or otherwise damaged, the panels that are hit turn colorless.

I wonder if any one out there has had this problem? Perhaps its some thing I did or didn't do that caused this problem.

Thanks ,

Deanklef

you're missing the damage tgas.

you'll find them in vers.6

btw, that entire aircraft will be replaced in a few months, with a completely rebuilt model (with folding wings, mnaual canopy), lots of new skins AND a complete 100% accurate cockpit by Dels (the cockpit is a work of art!!)

wrench

kevin stein

Hey Wrench,

Will that be SF1 or SF2?

Thx

Smokey

If I get my way, BOTH!

In fact, I tested the pit in 08 the other day, and it worked fine, as did the aircraft itself. We just need the FM re-worked to at least 08, and more likely SF2 (as it's been rebuilt for KAW, which will be SF2 only; although the terrain will work in either. Some aircraft won't, unfortunately)

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks for the info....I've thinking of getting back into the sim after a lengthy layoff and this might be

a good excuse.

Have a good one.

Thanks Wrench for the fast reply.

Ok ,I downloaded the V6 skyraider [navy ver] , now how do I transfer the damage panels to the V5 usaf model?

Deanklef

They should just drop right in, as they're based off the skin names. Just drop the tgas into the main A-1H folder.

If you really want to, you can use the newer lod for the USAF version, and just follow the instructions I wrote on copying the skins and renaming. I've already tested that with the USAF skins, and it works exactly the same as the Navy skins (or RN too). Some editing of the Navy data ini, when placed in the USAF version will be needed, as the service dates are different.

What I did, was create a A-1H_USAF (ie: nationalized version), thereby keeping the Navy and USAF/VNAF versions seperate. Simple ini and folder renames, but you'll have to edit the decals ini to reflect the new folder name on the 'land based' versions. Pretty easy job, all in all

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks Wrench,

I'm new to this,but I'll give it a whirl and see what happens.

Deanklef