Sign in to follow this  
Panama Red

SE5A gunsite

I just purchased the FE2 game and it came already patched to July2010, but it has a small problem. The problem is the FE2 SEA5 gunsite, it is opaque, unlike the FE1 SE5A gunsite that is clear and usable.

How do I fix the FE2 SE5A gunsite so it is as usable like the FE1 SE5A gunsite. Thanks.

I just purchased the FE2 game and it came already patched to July2010, but it has a small problem. The problem is the FE2 SEA5 gunsite, it is opaque, unlike the FE1 SE5A gunsite that is clear and usable.

How do I fix the FE2 SE5A gunsite so it is as usable like the FE1 SE5A gunsite. Thanks.

I think you'll have to contact TK about this one, Panama. I have FE2 patched from the original all the way through to July 2010, and I just rechecked my SE5a (TK's version, not a mod) when I saw this post: mine works fine. If this is an unmodded install that you just downloaded, then it has to be some sort of problem with the new download.

Thanks, I'll post over at Thirdwire and see what TK says.

Edited by Panama Red

I reported the problem to TK and his reply was that a file was missing in the original FE2 Jul10 install. As a result, he fixed the install and had me download and try it again. Now there are no problems with the current FE2 Jul10 install. :good:

I reported the problem to TK and his reply was that a file was missing in the original FE2 Jul10 install. As a result, he fixed the install and had me download and try it again. Now there are no problems with the current FE2 Jul10 install. :good:

Glad you were able to get it fixed. I can only imagine how many files TK and his small crew have to check before a release. Glad it's not me.