Sign in to follow this  
RAVEN

FGA9_Alt_Pit_Paint

FGA9_Alt_Pit_Paint

FGA9_Alt_Pit_Paint 7/10/10

Third Wire WOE HunterFGA9 Cockpit Alternate Paint scheme.

WOE 1 Patched 10/8

To install:

!!!BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST!!!

Unzip the FGA9_Alt_Pit_Paint.zip file and drop the Cockpit folder into the HunterFGA9 folder, let it overwright.

(My copy of the game had no cockpit folder in the HunterFGA9 folder)

Go Fly.

Notes: This adds paint to the white switches in the cockpit, The Flap Handle is the right color, (I checked) I added a switch base to the switch floating on the main panel, Put some paint on the Cabin heater duct elbows,(Checked that to.)Painter A control handle on the left pannel red(photo refrenced) Also I added a optional HSI.tga to remove the Hole next to the HSI (Horizontal Situation Indicator)(One photo I have shows a knob there and another shows nothing) If you like the hole just delete the HSI.tga.

These textures are Freeware and not to be sold!

Raven

Enjoy

Wov!

Can't wait to be at home to take a try ... any plan for an SF-2 upgrade?

Paul :good:

IF SF2 has the same Aircraft with the same Cockpit folder in the A/C folder the .bmp's and .tga should (should??) work .I don't have SF2 to try it. Try it and let me know if it works.

Raven