Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

OK, I am a Red Neck!

I was getting some change out of my pocket and then I looked at what was in my pocket, 68 cents, my pocket knife, lighter, lint ball of course, banjo picks,even a guitar pick(not sure where that came from)and a turkey call. I guess the turkey call made me realize it, heck turkey season has been out for months, and I still carry a call, and even play with it from time to time. drives everyone crazy. I guess I am a Red Neck, and I am proud of it!

I guess I are one.....

:lol:

Hey Silverbolt..what is that on your signature?

Looks like Judge Dredd dispensing the appropriate penalty for an attempted mugging, having followed the due process of investigation and trial, Mega City One style.

Although why any perp would try to mug a Judge is beyond me :blink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Dredd

Edited by Baltika

lol :rofl:

I have friends who are red necks :lol:

Looks like a protestor attacking a riot control cop at the G20 summit and getting a can of whoop-@$$ from a bean-bag gun.

Go Dagger Hillbilly.gif

I don't know what this makes me, butt...

When I moved near salt water and learned that -- a whole new world indeed -- I saw my first pocket tide chart card, like fffft wtf is that? I threw it away and used what I learned inland Missip (freshwater) watching the moon. As a closet skywatcher, I always knew where the moon was in its orbit around Earth, day or night, moon above horizon or not, year round, so I always predicted my own tides and fished accordingly. Nobody could understand how I did it. Would that make them salt water rednecks, or me? A nerd? Well I did play StrikeFighters last night. :good: