Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Score flying full DID?

:grin: The recent poll made me wonder if anyone made 80 kills. Full DID or with all add ons Realistice aircraft, Wind, Normal ammo, Ect ?

:grin:

Carrick58,

I have 81 confirmed kills with one of my FULL DID campaigns. I lost the pilot after a clean windows install.

You are able to follow the pilots careers on the DID campaign website.

Me I have crashed pranged got shot down so many times I have made plenty of Krauts Aces...

Hey guys!

At long last, the new DID campaign website is live:

http://quaero.unm.edu/~justin/off/did/

I rebuilt it from the ground up (staying true to Siggi's beautiful design) to make the eventual automation of updates easier and added a few new features. More to come. Comments, suggestions, and feature requests are very welcome.

Cleared most of the old out-of-date stats to start fresh so I need new combat reports from y'all. If you've got an entry for the Fallen Aces page submit combat reports as you will. I'm requesting more info now so it might just be easier to send me your pilot files if you know where they are. Same update schedule as before, so today is Central Powers day.

Thanks again to Siggi for the setting up the campaign, the rules, the original website, for everything.

aaaargh... why do I have a lacklustre laptop unable to run OFF!!! Oh and my CFS3 disk 2 is 1200miles away with my OFF Disk!!!

So you took it over from Lothar then, Morris?

One note so far : the "type in service" in the lower right corner should be "Albatros D V".

Thanks for your time doing this!

No Olham,

Lothar is still the man (and Siggi).

Cheers my friend.

M