Sign in to follow this  
quack74

narrowplt.LOD doesnt work with FE2

Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem with the narrow pilot made for Latons' Hansa Phonix. The narrowplt.LOD doesnt seem to work anymore for FE2. Can anyone confirm this?

I've tried everything that I know of and still no show. I made a seperate Pilots folder and put it in there with the others. I put it in the Objects folder, the aircraft folder, and even the skin folder for the heck of it. It's got to be that FE2 isnt reading the .LOD for whatever reason. I mentioned this to Geezer. When he gets a chance he'll have a look. Or maybe you could do something Laton?. Anyway I F'd up my second install of FE2 (Austria-Italy) had to redo it. Big PITA. Because now I cant get it to work either. Single missions and campaigns freeze at 10% when loading. I reinstalled it again and same thing. Feel like pulling my hair out. I'm trying to work on a Vogesen campaign (it looks like northern Italy) for my Austrian Install. I've been working on all the StratigicNodes and object BasePoints. So time consuming. And now it doesnt work! Arg! I dont know what I'm missing in my install. I just copied all the files and folders from the original install. Just changed the aircraft inventory. Crazy :blink:

I've tried everything that I know of and still no show. I made a seperate Pilots folder and put it in there with the others. I put it in the Objects folder, the aircraft folder, and even the skin folder for the heck of it. It's got to be that FE2 isnt reading the .LOD for whatever reason. I mentioned this to Geezer. When he gets a chance he'll have a look. Or maybe you could do something Laton?. Anyway I F'd up my second install of FE2 (Austria-Italy) had to redo it. Big PITA. Because now I cant get it to work either. Single missions and campaigns freeze at 10% when loading. I reinstalled it again and same thing. Feel like pulling my hair out. I'm trying to work on a Vogesen campaign (it looks like northern Italy) for my Austrian Install. I've been working on all the StratigicNodes and object BasePoints. So time consuming. And now it doesnt work! Arg! I dont know what I'm missing in my install. I just copied all the files and folders from the original install. Just changed the aircraft inventory. Crazy :blink:

I don't think you need a separate pilots folder. I think you can just put the LOD, ini, and bitmaps into the Objects/Aircraft folder. If I'm wrong about the new file structure, someone correct me, please. I think your problem may be the creation of a pilots folder. Try just putting the files into the Objects/Aircraft folder and see if that works.

I don't think you need a separate pilots folder. I think you can just put the LOD, ini, and bitmaps into the Objects/Aircraft folder. If I'm wrong about the new file structure, someone correct me, please. I think your problem may be the creation of a pilots folder. Try just putting the files into the Objects/Aircraft folder and see if that works.

I put them Everywhere! Still nothing with the narrowplt. All others work fine. It has to be the .LOD. (I think anyway)