Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Just ordered this for FSX

will let you know what it's like :drinks:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Hey WidowMaker

I was very disappointed with my copy of the Abacus WWI MSFSX addon. I thought it was a waste of my money compared to what we have in OFF. I originally was drawn into it with the trailer I watched showing the attack on the Gotha bomber stream. My experience was that is was too arcade for my tastes. Hopefully we will get that attack option built into P4 when it is released in a couple of years.

OlPaint01

Edited by OlPaint01

Yup...You're right..it's pretty naff!

Oh well, Abacus are not the best addons in the world (shoulda learned by now)...but the skins are worth reproducing, so not all bad :grin:

In fact..I would go so far as to say it's utter s**t!

The only reedeming feature's, are that it only cost £4.99...and that the Sopwith pup will make a nice skin..and the pup sound is great...gonna nick it, and convert for use in OFF

Utter uber S**T!

:rofl:

I have to say it looks a bit crap, but you pays yer money, etc...

Would be nice to have a Gotha or Staaken kicking around, but let's not be greedy - can you hear me, Messrs Polovski and co.....???!!!

Cheers,

Si

I am going to hotch potch a video featuring this addon mixed in with OFF...as the views/Replay facility in FSX (sadly missing in CFS3) should make an interesting video i hope