Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

OH BABY THIS IS FREAKIN SICK AWESOME

Some of you may have seen this already...but I watch this vid again....and again....and again....and again...then probably would play some WOE after that.

If I were driving down that road and saw that mirage that low I would crap myself and then some.

I wonder if pilots in America could fly that low? :dntknw:

Well I know for sure that most NATO countries fighter pilots fly down that low... But the ultimate low flying IMHO was done by Buccaneer pilots... And I have seen them going for it low level... as it was practically the only defence they had oh apart from dropping a 1000lb retard bomb into the face of the fighter chasing them...

I think if you get caught flying that low and it's not a take off or landing you're in for a chewing out!

There are areas of the US that are reserved for military flying that they CAN fly that low, but they usually wouldn't even think of doing it.

Cool video. But it doesn't advertise anything positive about the Super Etendard's safety record :grin: