Sign in to follow this  
Bandy

Town tiles update

Unfortunately a long time in coming, but as I tested the town tiles, I kept discovering new tiles that interfaced and needed face lifts.

It is amazing how Jan Tuma made all the town tiles different, every single one of them! The buildings are very nice as well, thanks Jan!

Also, I substituted blue-gray water instead of the turquoise, but will provide turquoise if people ask.

Just the winter tile versions left to go...

Old coast town:

OldTownCoastTGA.jpg

New coast town:

NewTownCoast.jpg

Old ruined town:

OldRuinTownInterface.jpg

New ruined town:

RuinedTown4Online-2.jpg

New ruins from 10,000 ft.

RuinedTown4online.jpg

Edited by Bandy

I agree! Great work. Been waiting for this. :good: I would like the new water too

WOW! It looks fantastic. Thanks for the effort you have been putting into this Bandy. Can't wait to try the new tiles.

Thanks gents,

If you like I could package up the non-winter season tiles as a download by itself.

Winter tiles will come later on then, as I anticipate they may take some time to get the wintery look on the roads etc. just right. Anyways, it seems I've been working on the seasons as the seasons actually transpire. I kind of like to fly that way as well for some strange reason; having snow on the ground outside and in sim just oddly feels right.

Thanks gents,

If you like I could package up the non-winter season tiles as a download by itself.

Winter tiles will come later on then, as I anticipate they may take some time to get the wintery look on the roads etc. just right. Anyways, it seems I've been working on the seasons as the seasons actually transpire. I kind of like to fly that way as well for some strange reason; having snow on the ground outside and in sim just oddly feels right.

That would be very welcome indeed. Thanks for all your work.