Sign in to follow this  
tranquillo

No OFF for 3 weeks

Off to Italy Wednesday am. to see the family so no OFF for a while. The plus side is that I get a good deal of RC flying in at a club I belong to there:good:

I can sometimes access a PC there so may let you all know how awful the weather is:heat:

Maybe while you're there doing some RCing and have access to a PC, you could recruit us some new Fokker Fodder! Or some wingmates for der Vaterland!

Maybe while you're there doing some RCing and have access to a PC, you could recruit us some new Fokker Fodder! Or some wingmates for der Vaterland!

I'll do my best, CJ but because they enjoy better weather than here in the UK they are usually found at the field and not in front of a PC.

Just to give 'em a plug, this is their website My link Hasn't been updated for a while by the looks of it. Nice bunch of blokes though.

Safe trip tranquillo, have a great time and enjoy some good food with the family.

Man, Italian summer with Italian food and wine, plus RC model flying - that must be paradise, as god meant it.

Have a good time - we expect pictures from everything!!!

Well, back to the grindstone.

Sorry, no postcards but here's a pic of my families house

ColdiRosapic.jpg

and the view from the garden.

IMG_0218.jpg

Had lots of wonderful food/wine/food/wine/wine/wine etc :drinks:.

What a beautiful and peaceful place. Do you need a gardener? yard maintenance worker?

Welcome back tranquillo, I hope you had a great holiday. Your family home is absolutely wonderful Sir. I would love to see it for myself, but as that is very unlikely...more pictures please!

Cheers!

Lou

Welcome back tranquillo, I hope you had a great holiday. Your family home is absolutely wonderful Sir. I would love to see it for myself, but as that is very unlikely...more pictures please!

Cheers!

Lou

Ok, lou, just a few.

housemod.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg