Sign in to follow this  
serverandenforcer

I must've irritated someone

caribou has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Hey goofey f***".

caribou said:

======================================================================

You are an embarrassment to the United States Military. Keep your slander to a website that welcomes adverted no-minds.

Now run off and tell the croanies

I have no idea what this fool is talking about... but I have a feeling it's Dave's stalker. Oh well. I'm waiting for another one since I posted this one here. :grin:

my two cents... pennie one just how doesone take a tire iron to someone who deserves it in cyberspace.. penny two when i get all grown up in here maybe i'll have a stalker like you and Dave:grin:

seriously though bro dont let the a**holes get to ya.

Edited by daddyairplanes

my two cents... pennie one just how doesone take a tire iron to someone who deserves it in cyberspace.. penny two when i get all grown up in here maybe i'll have a stalker like you and Dave:grin:

seriously though bro dont let the a**holes get to ya.

Honestly, I find them quite funny. I mean, the guy literally spent the time to write that message to me, hoping I would probably get upset, when I'm not. Infact, I responded to him with this message... "Thanks for the message. Really appreciated it. Hope we can cross paths again in the near future. Cheers!" I like to kill 'em with kindness. :grin:

Taken care of. Sorry about that Dave.

Taken care of. Sorry about that Dave.

Oh, no worries bud. Like I said, I find these things quite funny.

Am I one of the croanies? Also, who gave him access to words with more than 3 letters?

There's only one way to deal with a caribou nibbling at the hoops!

Am I one of the croanies? Also, who gave him access to words with more than 3 letters?

Well met, Dagger!

My wife, for whom English is her 3rd language, was just giggling about the "croanies." Still trying to figure out "adverted" myself.

I guess you can't expect much precision from mean-spirited people.

Well, I'm eagerly waiting for his next message. So far, my strategy has worked. I am deliberately drawing his attention for a specific purpouse and he doesn't even know it. It's like placing cheese on a mouse trap and seeing the mouse continually falling for the same trap. It just sort of tickles me in a kind of sinister way. :spiteful:

Gentlemen,

What (for those of us dumbern' the rest of us) is a "croanie"?

Crony is a slightly pejorative term for a group of friends or associates, usually signifying of like mind or opinion. Despite the creative use of spelling, I think that's what our friend was trying to get across.

Crony: A member of a group of friends or associates, usually loosely organized, brought together by common circumstances or activities. Members are often prone to a group mentality.

Crony: Derivation.

1660s, Cambridge student slang, probably from Gk. khronios "long-lasting," from khronos "time," and with a sense of "old friend," or "contemporary."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cronie

I WONDERED if that was the point attempting to be made. :ok:

The literal misspelling threw me out of whack.

The dude obviously ate some lead paint flakes when he was a kid... Maybe never recovered from that first concussion from being a douchebag to the wrong person...

I regularly get death threats from the Nazis on the BNP pages on Facebook...it's always amusing reading their "i guna DIS U AND SMK YOUS HEED IN"

Ignorant f***ards :rofl:

Aaaahhh they are so amusing... in my job being the resident BOFH... the usual insertation of an over powered cattle prod normally renders them into something that might just declare them as alive on the amoeba scale that is...

Now the same caribou is nibbling at TK's hoops.

What? Dang it... I thought he and I had a special connection there. I guess he wants a more open relationship. :cry:

He reminds me of my cat. The only attention he likes is bad attention. When you act nice to him, he gets confused.

He's like our mascot now. I mean he's so cute and fuzzy. Like a little fuzzy rabid bunny. All he has left is the hit and run insults. He doesn't realize that he isnt going to be allowed as part of this community ever. He can't help himself. He opens his mouth and you know who he is instantly. I think he has been banned on every sim site. I hit one single button and he is gone. Takes 2 seconds. You know he is on medication though. When he is on it, he is fine and you can actually talk to him and his spelling is correct. When he is off of it, he can't spell, his sentences are incoherent. He wants to be part of the community? He needs to just STFU, get what downloads he wants and leaves.That's too complicated for him though. No skin of my back. Ban, rinse, repeat.

I shall send the putz some eels. Or laserkatz for that matter...:grin:

I'd almost think he's bipolar, or split personality...sometimes, he wants to make amends, and the very next day his head explodes with nonsensical ravings. I feel sorry for him in a way...how pathetic is a person who lives just to try to give others online grief while sounding like a whiny, incoherent 8 year old.

It's sad, really.

FC