Sign in to follow this  
jomni

Wings Over Russia

To the TEAM!

:yikes::minigun::worship::bowdown2::groupwave::rockon:

WOW!!! What a MOD!

Still waiting for my "new" rig to get here, I think I will enjoy this very much.

Any chance you guys can make Wings over Taiwan (Formosa)? With 60's and 70's fighter jets?

Give me a week or so to get my finances back in order and i will definitly want to donate to the cause. Damn if that doesn't look exciting! :clapping::clapping::clapping::drinks::clapping::clapping:

yes it's good

Moved this here, to the PropHeads Forum.

--------------------------------------

I think its good ... much nicer skins, 08ish FMs. New models or revamped models; the planes look nicer. My only complaint is the terrain could more targets, but that's a small thing.

My opinion: it's worth getting.

wrench

kevin stein

Thanks for the comments. I'm not into WW2 aviation and Il-2 left a bad taste in my mouth (boring).

I guess there's no harm in installing this one.

I see the Bf109 E mentioned...if its my model... :dunno: then I want the mod free... :good:

I see the Bf109 E mentioned...if its my model... :dunno: then I want the mod free... :good:

Yes, I think it is your Emil, as per the credits sections of the readme:-

Wings over Russia_ReadMe.pdf

The WoR mod is free to download, with membership of capun's site. You have to email him for membership, might take a couple of days to get clearance, after that it's all good.

Cheers,

Baltika

Edited by Baltika

Thnx Baltika...I recall you asking my permission...im just having an old person moment...lol...cap has offerd to set me up with a pw etc...bless him...

Me262 has no engine sound. Haven't checked the ini yet. Is it just me?

yes, the "JetEngine2.wav" is missing from the sound folder. It's slightly higher pitched, more whiney sounding one

You can always try the "MiGEngine.wav" from TMF Mig-21, or just he plane stock JetEngine

wrench

kevin stein

You're on the credits list, Russ. I even saw my name on the credits list too... I can't for the life of me figure out what they used that I worked on???? Well, whatever it was, I hope it suits the purpose. :good: Great looking set up!! :salute:

ML

This mod brought me back into WW2, using WOE patched to 08. I'm hoping someone will take you up on your offer of Gabby's autograph, Major Lee. It would be great to see a new Razorback Jug. I'm planning on expanding into new WW2 installs, using the new versions of the aircraft that Capun and the A-Team are posting at their site. I actually like TK's sims the most for WW2, because they have the best balance between the flight modelling and pure fun.