Sign in to follow this  
Mizuez

Lack of Campaign missions

I've been flying in Campaign mode for a while and I am well into the 3rd night when all of a sudden there are no missions to fly. I change airbases and still nothing. I set the into into X64 and wait a few in game hours before a mission shows up. Bomb a bridge. Then no missions again for the same amount of time. Anyone know why it is doing this?

Maybe most flights are depleted or exhausted. My general observation is that casualty rates outpace the replacement rate in the campaigns.

Maybe most flights are depleted or exhausted. My general observation is that casualty rates outpace the replacement rate in the campaigns.

Quite to opposite i believe. We have several available aircraft at every airbase and even more pilots with plenty of munitions. I think it is more of a lack of targets seeing as we have shot down almost every aircraft the other side owns. There are only a few an-24's and an-2's and a Mig here and there left. About every 4 game hours a major strike is run, but then the skies are empty for a few more hours, then an interdiction or two, then nothing again.