Sign in to follow this  
Fubar512

Darth Vader robs bank!

He is the lord of the dark side, WTF else do you think he would do? He's EVIL! Of course he's going to rob a bank!!!!

:grin:

No No you're doing it all wrong man you don't use the gun! Use the death grip the death grip!

What's that?

Yeah I know it doesnt work in real life. It'll just be funnier watching you use it and get tackled like by five cops or something.

Edited by Skyviper

Must be the bill for the second Death Star came due, and what with all those star systems slipping from their fingers tax revenues must be down.

You don't know the power of the dark side. I must pay the installment for my Super Star Destroyer or have it repo'd!

Of course, WTF is up with camo pants? Didn't have ONE pair of black pants?

He could've stunned the clerks with "I am your father *reads badge* John" instead of the gun.

He could've stunned the clerks with "I am your father *reads badge* John" instead of the gun.

:rofl:

Maybe the clerk would've just died from laughing so much

Well, times are pretty bad in The Empire right now, what with rampant unemployment, dark matter leaking from spacial-temporal rifts, unrest in the Outer Rim Territorties, etc and so forth.

Not unexpected!

wrench

kevin stein

You don't know the power of the dark side. I must pay the installment for my Super Star Destroyer or have it repo'd!

Of course, WTF is up with camo pants? Didn't have ONE pair of black pants?

Oh I can the see operation repo show now.

Matt goes off and picks a fight with a storm trooper "look dude we're going to take this thing! So get out of my face and dont touch me punk"

Why not repo the Super Star Destroyer they repoed everything else :dntknw:

Edited by Skyviper

"I find our lack of cash flow disturbing." :lol:

No No you're doing it all wrong man you don't use the gun! Use the death grip the death grip!

What's that?

Yeah I know it doesnt work in real life. It'll just be funnier watching you use it and get tackled like by five cops or something.

Of course the death grip doesn't work, ask "Private Perkins"...

I heard about it in polish radio... He was short of change the pills (i think) :taunt:

:starwars:

Of course the death grip doesn't work, ask "Private Perkins"...

I bet it was funny but I couldnt view the clip because of my countries copyright laws.

Really retro on the weapon. Cash flow must really be down if he couldn't afford a blaster.

Really retro on the weapon. Cash flow must really be down if he couldn't afford a blaster.

Or a lightsaber for that matter... now if the perp used some kind of a propane torch that lit up like a lightsaber, then I would be really impressed.

Or a lightsaber for that matter... now if the perp used some kind of a propane torch that lit up like a lightsaber, then I would be really impressed.

Well if I can see the tank then I'd be simply impressed. But if I couldnt and when he waved it around and it looks and sounds like the real thing I'd run...I mean make a tactical withdrawl.

The police thought they had caught him but the suspect told them 'this isn't the bank robber you're looking for' so they let him go...

The police thought they had caught him but the suspect told them 'this isn't the bank robber you're looking for' so they let him go...

Now wouldn't it have sucked some serious stank if the dude ran into a Star Wars convention among thousands of other Vaders?

Don't forget episode 4/1 A New Vault

This is how you get away with robbing the bank across the street from Comic Con.