Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

AHHHHHH! THE THUNDERBIRDS ARE COMMING

Well I live pretty darn close to world's larget C-130 base. Every year they do an airshow and every year the Blue Angles are there. Well this year the Thunderbirds are comming. :hyper: I've never seen them in

action and you bet your ass I'm going to see them. My mother also got the hook up to. We're going to get military passes so we dont have to wait in line and we'll also get a chance to meet the Thunderbirds too :yahoo:

I don't care if I get to meet them I wanna see if they can show the Blue Angles up...actually I dont care if they dont I just wanna see them fly!:frantic:

So are the Thunderbirds good, better than the Angles or about the same? Wait I gotta get my check list going.

Folding Chair

Hat

Sunscreen

Camera

Extra film to snap pictures of the hot chicks cool aircraft.

I think if you remove the pro-Navy/pro-USAF comments some have made you'll find most people rate them about the same. They don't do identical stuff because the planes are different, but the performances are comparable. That said, one shouldn't skip the T-birds because they've seen the Angels or vice versa, they do differ.

enjoy yourself man!:cool:

looking forward to those pictures

enjoy yourself man!:cool:

looking forward to those pictures

Thanks!

Oh I will I got plenty of time to save for a new shiny digital camera. My mother gets the opportunity to meet neat people. And these people happen to have the hook up. Even though the air show will be taking place in October I've already made plans with work to attend. I missed the worlds biggest airshow a few years ago. I'm not going to miss my chance to see the Thunderbirds. So let the count down begin. If I manage to snap digital pics though I'll post them ALL right here.Somebody please wave a wand and make it October 9th. Better yet put up one those countdown things.

Air shows to me are heaven.

Edited by Skyviper

One thing I've noticed over the years is the seniority of the personnel on the team, plus how far into the season it is. Those are the determining factors. But like JM said they're both EXCELLENT.

I have never seen the BA and would love to see them one day. I have seen the T-Birds 4 times and love it.

Yeah my company is getting bought out wich means I lost all my vacation time. So I'm not sure if I'll get to go.

But the last time I saw the BA they blew through a cloud and turned it into a doughnut.

No tail hook,different airplane and colors,SAME COOL SH&T!!!

Like "The Blues",they are totally AWESOME!!! :yikes:

The bosses are being cool and are letting me go... I'm going to buy a camera and I'll post as many photos of the planes and chicks as I can

Thunderbird #8 is here at McConnell right now. The rest of the team arrives tomorrow for our show this weekend.

Good luck at Little Rock. It's one of the better airshows as your back is always at the sun, pictures come out really nice. Plus they seem to book some excellent acts.

Storm