Sign in to follow this  
Heck

About the new Korea Mod...

Just wondering how it's coming. I know it's two weeks. :rofl: The Korean War is one of my favorite subjects, so I'm highly anticipating this one. I've even resurrected the old mod for a while, to give me my Sabre/Mig fix, until this one appears. Thank you to everyone who's working on it.

Must admit I have dusted off the old one and installed it now... and I am having a right blast and many thanks to the creators... but I think patience for the new one is a must... If its anything like the mods that have been released it will be amazing so I can wait the 2 weeks... :rofl:

It comes good.

wait more 2 weeks.

Its going to be a while. We are talking maybe Christmas. That is how expansive it is. Lots of new planes, all new terrain and objects. We will update you as we are able to.

Its going to be a while. We are talking maybe Christmas. That is how expansive it is. Lots of new planes, all new terrain and objects. We will update you as we are able to.

Thanks, Dave. Looking forward to it. I'll just keep doodling with the old mod until then. It's going to make one hell of a Christmas present, if it's out by then. Well worth the wait.

We are aiming at a Christmas release at this point..... BUT we wont promise you anything yet.

Real life have a tendency to spoil even the best laid plans.. Only saying this up front in case if it isn't out by Christmas.

Christmas is ok!

We haven´t said in wich year! ^^

We'll be sneaking out screenies every now and then, just to keep you interested...

The terrain, alone, will blow away any other released to date. I can safely tell you that for geographic accuracy, it's in the 90+ percentile (meaning real things with real names in real positions; excepting 2 that come to mind right off .. and that's my fault. And the terrain engine's)

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

I bet some of you guys will proberbly hate me for even suggesting this but why not make this payware if its that big of a mod. I would gladly pay for it and for your time.

10-15 USD would be enough.

Well that just my opinion.

Well, lets make with some screenshots... Any chance of an F-86H?

I bet some of you guys will proberbly hate me for even suggesting this but why not make this payware if its that big of a mod. I would gladly pay for it and for your time.

10-15 USD would be enough.

Well that just my opinion.

Because we think of it as a hobby. Not a money machine. besides that we have gotten permission from some outside modders to use some of their stuff if we made it for free.

The mod is designed for a 'stand alone' 1950-1953 install; with aircraft, ships, ground objects specific to that timeframe.

H Sabres are outside the timeframe we're shooting for. But, we are working for 6-8 completly new or completly rebuilt aircraft, and several new cockpits. Plus ships, vehicles (read: tanks) and several other surprises.

OTH, after release, there'll be an update for the targets ini, for those wishing to continue flying from 1955-whenever, for use in standard, merged installs. I already have the 'modern' targets plotted and just need to add them.

You can find screenies in the Screenshots Thread (the most recent is my Corsair zapping the trucks to rap songs)

wrench

kevin stein

the rebuild F-51D....

Edited by Soulfreak

Meteors? F-80Cs? B-29s for Gen2?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?(ya i knlow wait two weeks and see.)

Those screens look great!

This mod comes with a new gaming machine to run it, right?:grin:

Edited by malibu43

Meteors are already in EXpansion Pack 1. :lol:

F-80? maybe! :lol:

B-29? don´t know. :blink:

meteors ----------- im poor and dont have it yet plus i was refering to RAAF skins for campaign.

F-80 and B-29-----------:clapping: :clapping: :clapping::drinks: :drinks: unless your teasin me then:yes:

yes i have em converted as per the KB. but my stuff comes out like a kid who did really good in a coloring book, you guys like Photoshop. know what i'll ask santa for this year

what is the world worth without F-80, T-33, F-84, MiG-15? :P

what is the world worth without F-80, T-33, F-84, MiG-15? :P

Who said that these Aircrafts won´t be in? :blink:

So stay tuned. Updates will follow.