Sign in to follow this  
Von Paulus

OT: RadeonPro - Utilitie for ATI cards

Thx VP,

:drinks:

m

Thanks, von Paulus - please report, if it works well, and if it can improve anything

in addition to the Catalyst Control Center.

Thanks, von Paulus - please report, if it works well, and if it can improve anything

in addition to the Catalyst Control Center.

So far it's working well. I've different 3D profiles for different games.

With this tool I don't have to worry to change to the right profile, because it will do it automatically as soon as I launch the game.

So I understand, it's mainly a store for different settings, which get activated automatically for the various games?

Well, then I won't need it - since I got "Over Flanders Fields", I don't play any other games no more.

I wonder if it would be easier to use in order to get optimised performance out of OFF with older rigs running ATI AGP cards (like mine, fr'instance)?

I wonder if it would be easier to use in order to get optimised performance out of OFF with older rigs running ATI AGP cards (like mine, fr'instance)?

If you set the same preferences as you've in catalyst control center, there will be no performance improving. I suppose you've tuned already your CCC, so....

I'm afraid that with old AGP's, there's nothing that can improve. It's a question of power performance.

This tool is essential for people who plays more than one game (and uses different 3D profiles) or people who has crossfire; eventually, it might be also interesting, for people that use an affinity CPU and a D3D overrider tool.

Edited by Von Paulus