Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Commercials I'm so tired of ...

The Subaru Ad - The guy who looses his sun glasses in his hoodie. He's lucky he's with his girl / wife 'cause he deserves a tune-up for that dumb stunt.

The DirectTV Ad - The Russian guy who kisses his miniature giraffe in his golden opulent palace. I mean really, owning and kissing a cute pet? Someone needs to punch a couple holes in his man-card.

I'm sure you have some to share too.

The eHarmony commercials and the General.com insurance commercials. OMG I want to poke my eardrums out.

makeup and tampon commercials during football games. COME ON, REALLY?

Yeah, or tampon or Vagisil commercials during lunch :(

The Geico commercials featuring the eyeballs on the money. Lame. The guy who thought of it should commit Hari-Kiri.

The DirectTV Ad - The Russian guy who kisses his miniature giraffe in his golden opulent palace. I mean really, owning and kissing a cute pet? Someone needs to punch a couple holes in his man-card.

The what?? Is there a clip of this in the web?

The Burger King / Tony Stewart Commercials

The Progressive Insurance Commercials

Does switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?

Is a Frogs Ass Water-Tight? (Lets see that one!)

Did Mr.Obvious answer your call?

Will Bret Fahrve play football this year?

Does Homer Simpson Like Donuts?

and....Warren Buffet doing Axle Rose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcxIokfOiE&feature=player_embedded

All of the AFN commercials up here. Every...damn...one...I don't know how many times I've seen Fraud, Waste and Abuse/Know the local customs of your country/sexual harassment/human trafficking/proper diet, exercise/that damn girl with the cell phone while driving/drunk driving can ruin your career/That one that turned into "LT Bockus, goin' for a riiiiiiide"...actually, that one's all right. Anyone who has ever been on a US military base outside CONUS should know what I'm talking about.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and Major Savings gets irritating after a while. Good bits here and there, but I'm sick of "What would you do for a million bucks?" with that stupid beat in the background.

Edited by Caesar

Yeah, or tampon or Vagisil commercials during lunch :(

blink.gifrofl.gif

The Subaru Ad - The guy who looses his sun glasses in his hoodie. He's lucky he's with his girl / wife 'cause he deserves a tune-up for that dumb stunt.

I'm sure you have some to share too.

I've only seen both of those once.

definitely all the progressive commercials, and the burger king ones with that plastic masked "king" are f***ing creepy.

Oh and then there is that Optimum Online commercial that's made to be a fake news show, as well as any that try to do the same kind of crap. We know its a commercial dammit! Just show the product/spokesman, a quick selling point or two, buy it and goodbye.

Bob's discount furnature. It's furnature, calm the f*** down...really.

And if you absolutely have to use cartoon or 3d animation, please make sure it looks decent. It doesn't have to be Avatar, just not done by a 12 year old, you know, the same one who decorates his webpage with flaming skull gifs.

Oh and the ones done with 20 year old video cameras, no lighting, rehearsing or multiple takes. A comercial that looks like it was shot in your garage using yourself and your hillbilly neighbor is going to make me avoid your business, even if its spectacular.

Edited by eraser_tr

Eraser,

Cablevision (Optimum) is only available in Long Island, Parts of SE NY State, And in NJ from Bergen to Monmouth Counties...so that vast majority of members here have no idea what you're talking about.....enter Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkFoIg3HUJQ

Edited by Fubar512

I remember that Bud commercial. One of those rare ones that stays ok after repeat viewings. I miss the Shatner DirecTV one, that was funny.

However, I will reinforce that local commercials are the worst. Whether for appliances, furniture/bedding, elections, or the worst of the worst...cars.

Eraser,

Cablevision (Optimum) is only available in Long Island, Parts of SE NY State, And in NJ from Bergen to Monmouth Counties...so that vast majority of members here have no idea what you're talking about.....enter Youtube:

No! even after all the arguements I had here, I would never unleash such horror on anyone. Be glad most people are way out of the area, every damn commercial break its on.

Everytime I see a stupid and pointless commerical I get pissed off because the money that was waisted on that could've been someone's raise or something.

By the way heres one for you...it puts a smile one face...probably becasue its so freakin random.

Many people voted this UK ad as the worst one ever (she's so annoying!!)