UK_Widowmaker

A heartfelt PLEA to the Dev Team

LOL!!! :heat::rofl:

You're killing me!!

OvS

I must get some points for effort though eh OvS? :rofl:

That was great. Thanks for the smile. :bye:

Crossbones

Maybe what we need is another expansion with a few new aircraft (Snipe, Handley Page 0/400, Comic Camel. Call it the home front expansion) while we wait for P4............I hear a chant in the back ground....it becomes louder, more understandable..........Snipe, Snipe, Snipe, Snipe, Snipe, Snipe............................

:drinks:I got a pic of a bunch of Snipes

URL=http://combatace.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=13340]gallery_50835_352_130920.jpg[/url]

You know the old chap Widowmaker is getting quite desperate for that Snipe... :rofl:

He won't give up...

Widow, why not remember a great craft as we'd like to see it - in one piece -

instead of giving one in your hands? Mmuahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

:drinks:

Wouldn't it be cruel of the devs to announce that P4 will come with one new Sopwith fighter, Widowmaker gets his hopes up, and then finds out that the Sopwith is not a Snipe but a Dolphin. :grin:

Wouldn't it be cruel of the devs to announce that P4 will come with one new Sopwith fighter, Widowmaker gets his hopes up, and then finds out that the Sopwith is not a Snipe but a Dolphin. :grin:

That's just not funny!

A Sopwith Tabloid - that would be funny!

Looking like Sopwith's early attempt to build a Stealth Fighter.

Well if Womanfly2 can get that Horrible Razor-thing in..and then Vanish...there's hope for me yet!

Never give up, old chap! :drinks:

:drinks:I got a pic of a bunch of Snipes

URL=http://combatace.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=13340]gallery_50835_352_130920.jpg[/url]

Wow, that's a great shot! Man, how did you get those three birds to remain so still, and upside down hanging from the..... uh.. wait... oh, now I get it... sniped... shotgun... yes, it's all coming together now.

:blink::cool:

Those are snipes with an identity crisis. They think they're bats.

You don't think the dev's would have enough of a sense of humor to add the snipe but make it an unflyable addition........... oh, that would just be plain evil.

You don't think the dev's would have enough of a sense of humor to add the snipe but make it an unflyable addition........... oh, that would just be plain evil.

Suddenly, I can see Widowmaker atop a high tower overlooking a crowd with a scoped high power rifle, a bag of doritos, a 2 liter of gatorade and copy of Phase 4 floating in a bucket of his own tears. Not sure why that vision just came to mind... :blink:

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Suddenly, I can see Widowmaker atop a high tower overlooking a crowd with a scoped high power rifle, a bag of doritos, a 2 liter of gatorade and copy of Phase 4 floating in a bucket of his own tears. Not sure why that vision just came to mind... :blink:

Hellshade

Because you're weird!! :lol:

I HATE Doritos!!!!

I HATE Doritos!!!!

That's why you'd bring them. It's part of the self loathing that develops from consistently unmet expectations. The bad taste just helps fuel the anger. I bet they'd even be stale too. :lol:

Devs, please help save this man from a day of "sniping" and bad tasting, stale Doritios. Give him a Snipe for P4, please.

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade