Sign in to follow this  
Muesli

I hate push-up!

http://europe.wsj.com/video/how-to-get-a-booty-like-beyonce/3EDF6CAC-6B63-4E99-8302-674A978FC19F.html?KEYWORDS=booty+pop

I like the trunk, I do. But my attention was caught when I saw this, and I shivered......

I mean, I oogle around, but the idea that there's one more body part which can be fake.....yuck!

Many trend sensitive women want to lose weight, and look like a match stick. BUT they use push-up bras and stuffings

made of silicon and so on, and NOW there's this.......... What the hell??!!??!!??!!

I like my wife, the mother of my little kid. Pregnancy made her rack grow naturally (no shrinkage until now)

and she always had a nice figure with a fine trunk. I.M.H.O. that's what a woman should look like, I also

think that the majority of men like a little mat on the bones. The stick figures are a product of the fashion industry,

mostly dominated by people who do not know how real life really looks like.

Nature, I like what it does to women. So to all anorexic fashion sticks:

Be the stick you want to be, do not enhance your figure artificially! Let women who do not starve themselves

be the ones who can show these curves! They deserve it. I hate it, just as much as women would hate it if a man

would stuff his undies with a sock and show a smaal weener in the nude. That's a bummer!

It's the same as buying an iPad and discovering it is just a butler tray..... Fakers!

That's all folks!

Muesli

:blink:

Sorry for ranting about it.........

I just wanna watch a woman walk by and NOT wonder if the bum is real or fake.... I already hate

the whole boob enhancement thingy. I rather see a natural small chested woman than one

too skinny who "enhances" herself.

So.... nobody has to get frightened!

I got slapped once for saying I prefered a natural woman to an enhanced plastic machine... maybe I shouldn't have asked if it worked like a Credit Card... :rofl:

It was in Malibu... and the most gorgeous looking women in the bar was natural from head to toe wonderful brown hair etc etc... I had also had a few drinks when I was asked what I prefered Natural women or enhanced... I didn't notice the 2 plastic dolls sat next to me... It was a bar and I was drinking... and Jetlagged... and my response was No I prefer a woman how she is not one who thinks she needs to be enhanced to look better... 2 seconds later one times slap...

The good looking girl in the bar thanked me and bought me a drink... and before you ask no I wasn't trying to pick her up...

I can't understand why someone wants all that silicone etc installed... but hey thats me...

Edited by Slartibartfast

I can understand wishing you were built differently, but I can't understand spending money and risking who knows what medical problems to actually CHANGE it.

I also like the F15 and F16 better without CFT's. As for push-up bra's: the're booby traps !!!!!!!!:grin:

Hou doe,

Derk

After all that the fascination of some Japanese guys with 100% artifical women is entirely understandable.

Please

do not feed

the Supermodels

I saw a girl once with that on her t-shirt, always remembered it.

Big naturals-small naturals, I like 'em all...but I insist on natural. Keep it real I say.

When I saw the thread title, I thought he was talking about exercise...like, I hate pushups too dude! :doh: