Sign in to follow this  
BigAl56

What I'd like to see in Phase IV

Aside from some of the missing aircraft that some of the squadrons flew, I'd like to see the Austro-Italian front rendered. It seems to me, that's an area of the great war that's usually been forgotten. It would be nice too, if there was some way to chart your own course on the lone wolf missions. But seeing as how that's likely a CFS3 function, I won't hold my breath on that one.

Something else, might be the Bruno Stachel factor. Give the pilots a chance to have fraudulent claims confirmed or denied, or even have them court martialed! I know, only in the movies. :wink:

:clapping: I would settle for the missing aircraft and AI controlled 2 seat a/c:grin::salute:

I'd like an animation of a pilot banging his head against his desk repeatedly (complete with thumping sounds) whenever your claims are denied. Then maybe fade the screen to black and the sound and of a long, drawn out, agonizing wail of frustration trailing off into a whimper. I think it would add greatly to the authenticity.

Plus, if I turn my speakers up loud enough, I won't be able to hear myself making the same noises.:rofl:

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

More 2 Seaters both for AI and for Pilot control... and Maybe some seaplanes... I know I know... but would be interesting...

You know what might be really nice to have in P4? A Snipe.

:grin:

You know what might be really nice to have in P4? A Snipe.

:grin:

Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :blink::rofl:

Edited by sandbagger

Quick hide this thread from that old chap Widowmaker as he will be putting up a huge Snipe banner or some such indecent thing... :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Slartibartfast

Did Widowmaker send you a crate of Newcastle Brown for that vote, RAF_Louvert? :drinks:

But yes, why not shoot down Snipes for a change? I'm with you! Mmuahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

Actually Olham, he sent me TWO crates of that dark elixir of the gods, so I've been well paid. And, since I am a firm believer in giving full measure...

Snipe Snipe Snipe Snipe, Snipe Snipe Snipe Snipe, lovely Snipe, wonderful Snipe!

...as a variation of the Vikings' spam song in that Monty Pythons sketch?

Snipe!

Until they add it I'll have to be satisfied with my un-built 1/72 scale kit..............Albatros seaplanes....hmmmmm

:drinks: How about a normal Military Snafu ? For Example, a Flight of Snipes with out the wings being send from the Depot

:good::good::good::good::good::good: so everyone can only see them sitting on the ground.

Ultimate torture for Widowmaker - why do you hate the man so much?

Ok, in addition to what I mentioned before, the Sopwith Snipe, Dolphin, (that's not in Phase III is it?) the Morane Parasol, Morane N Bullet, Morane AI, and I'd thoroughly LOVE to see the SPAD A2. :wacko: and the SPAD XI, I'd also like to see some way of claiming balloons other than on just the first line, and on any mission, not just a balloon busting one.

I'm sure I'll have more requests later. :biggrin:

URL=http://combatace.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=13373]gallery_50835_358_37572.jpg[/url]

RAF Louvert Sorry.:this:

Edited by carrick58

Great Picture Carrick...thanks m8!

Aside from the Snipe, I would love to use it against a Pfalz D.XII

Now THAT would be a scrap!!

Great Picture Carrick...thanks m8!

Aside from the Snipe, I would love to use it against a Pfalz D.XII

Now THAT would be a scrap!!

That, or against the SSW DIII or DIV. I wonder how long it would take to get to 26,000 feet?

That, or against the SSW DIII or DIV. I wonder how long it would take to get to 26,000 feet?

Yeah, Good point