Sign in to follow this  
Gr.Viper

The ultimate shovel

It seems that the Chinese have combined the Soviet infantry shovel with the Swiss Army Knife :blink:

I know what I want for Christmas.

Also, that was a strangely epic soundtrack.

Okay looks a useful piece of kit provided it doesnt fall apart after 2 weeks of use... As to the theme tune I was expecting a bunch of Cowboys to ride in and shoot the place up... I am sure its from a western just not sure which one, or it sounds like its from a western anyway...

My Grandfather told me, "when the chinese start conquering the world, I`m not afraid of beeing shot, they are so numerous, they will beat us to death with their caps/showels" :drinks:

"It slices, it dices, it cuts french fries in three different..."    :rofl:

But seriously, sounds like a very practical tool, IF if really holds up to continuous abuse...

Edit: Blackbird, why do you think Miniguns were invented?  :heat:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

Great - after a hard day shovelling out the latrines - you can slice up and eat your dinner :good:

Like all entrenching tools, its real drawback is the length of the handle. I suppose it would be OK for emergency use and possibly handy if you kept it in a vehicle (if you are prone to getting stuck), but in all reality I would rather have a shovel, an axe, a pick, a knife, a saw, etc....

Beard

• Like 1

With the theme tune that reminds me of the old joke about John Wayne, he's hosting a party and some star makes a ballsy show off followed by another trying to out do the stunt, and on it goes through John Wayne's party, meanwhile he just stands there by the hearth, calm as anything, just silently poking the fire with his...

Most hilarious thing I've seen in ages! I was waiting for some functions to show up that didn't make the final cut, like "beat wife" or "make execute" lol.gif

Edited by GwynO

:grin:

MMMMM Dirt Fries!

I want one too dang it!!!

I was watching this and realized I had been thinking how stupid it was but also realizing I was mesmerized. Sort of like watching "Girls on Trampolines," (but mesmerized for very different reasons) ;-)

You all do know the common soldier will forget 80% of those uses, yes?

It slices, it dices, it makes holes in the ground.... and you can party afterward!