Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

We have the worst..but whats the best commercials?

This one was actually banned by the PC brigade. Apologies to all our French members. Edited by allenjb42

Haha...loved the Tango one!

"Best commercial"? I believe that's an oxymoron.

This Dutch insurance company always has funny commercials, some examples:

i liked the harriers in the tango ad.drinks.gif

http:/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbZzcyD5abw

"Best commercial"? I believe that's an oxymoron.

Beats the Programs on Cable for the most part

100's of channels of utter s**t

Any of the Capital One "Barbarian" ads:

What's in your wallet? -- hide it and run for the hills hehe

The Caveman ads I liked, but I totally forgot what they were advertising though which means the method was more memorable than the product for me apparently. What did the Caveman ads try to sell?

Gekko insurance ads are always fun. Some years back, Wallgreens had great music in their commercials, and some of the smoothest flowing commercials were Pantene hair spray ads.

Did anybody recognized one of the vikings (the crab mashing viking)? He was in the movie "Revenge of the Nerds" as one of the jocks.

What's in your wallet? -- hide it and run for the hills hehe

The Caveman ads I liked, but I totally forgot what they were advertising though which means the method was more memorable than the product for me apparently. What did the Caveman ads try to sell?

Gekko insurance ads are always fun. Some years back, Wallgreens had great music in their commercials, and some of the smoothest flowing commercials were Pantene hair spray ads.

The caveman ads were also from Geigo insurance. They had a short lived sitcom too.

Falcon

Edited by FalconC45

Did anybody recognized one of the vikings (the crab mashing viking)? He was in the movie "Revenge of the Nerds" as one of the jocks.

Falcon

That'd be Donald Gibb, who played "Ogre" on the first two Nerd flicks. He was also "Dr. Death" on the HBO series, "1st & 10", and played a supporting role in "Bloodsport".

Falcon, Caveman = Geico?? I don't remember that.

I don't know if anyone follows the SyFy series, "Warehouse 13.". It's about a pair of Secret Service agents who retrieve magical artifacts and store them in a special warehouse.

I love this promo they have for the show.

Yea FUBAR that's it you made my day. I loved the horizontal escalator(?) one, cave guy riding the...what do you call those things...? Thanks!!

Yea FUBAR that's it you made my day. I loved the horizontal escalator(?) one, cave guy riding the...what do you call those things...? Thanks!!

I don't believe that there's one accepted naming convention for them, Lexx. In Newark airport, for example, they call it the "skywalk" in one terminal, and the "autowalk" in another....or at least they did the last time I flew out of there...it's been almost three years since then.

I just call them people movers, because that's all they do. :grin:

Warehouse 13 is a fun show, I really like it. That promo does capture the spirit of the show.

ESRB notice: Foul language

Anyway this one is epic: