I downloaded the file with much anticipation! It came in an auto-extract file, but when I extracted it to SF, the aircraft does not show up in the listing for available aircraft. Ok, I am fairly new to all of this, but I have successfully added several of the previous skins with no prob. Could someone please enlighten this old Chief as to what I am doin' wrong?

Thanks.

Guest Ranger332

which file the raider isent released yet???

Its been released. Look for it on the Skunkworks forums. You need to do some file work, but it looks OK. I am currently downloading it.

Guest Ranger332

hummmmph ok ty ill check it out

Its now hosted here. Check the front page.

I can't get it to work either, Chief. I installed all the files from the *.exe into a new 'A-1h' folder in my objects/aircraft folder just like the website said to, but nowhere in SF can I find a menu that lists it as flyable. Disappointing, this is one of the aircraft I wanted to fly the most.

It has to be in a folder called A-1H not a-1h or anything.

Try that and see if it works

OK, heres the address: D:Strike FightersObjectsAircraftA-1H

All the files from the application are straight in there, including the paintscheme folder. I just can't find any place to choose the plane in SF.

Guest Ranger332

same prob here its in as stated but wont show in aircraft section

You guys did notice it up in the file area as well, right?? :lol:

I appreciate all the help, but still no workee. I transferred files to A-1H in aircraft folder, but no joy. No listing of aircraft type in menu of game.

Sigh...............

Guest Ranger332

copy same here sofar its a usless upload :thumbdown:

all the info looks good and they did a great job,"but that dog cant hunt"

Maybe if anybody gets it to work they can post the fix or maybe post the entire folder.

And I hope they can do it quick. I sent an email to the original designer, so hopefully he can help.

Guest Ranger332

that would be a big help just a complet file as it would be in the game or a zip file as marco did to get the additional jets flyable

OK not sure what I did...I changed a few file names in the folder.I'll be happy to send it to anybody that wants it.also not sure what the black lines are.

Guest Ranger332

post your changes here

I'll do ya one better

Guest Ranger332

Ill try it get right back 2 u ty

Thanks Dagger. I got mine to fly now thanks to you. I have noticed that the black line is connected to the planes shadow on the ground. I also noticed the black square around the prop. It however wasnt always there. It seemed to come and go. I also thought the prop looked flat, not 3D

I also noticed that I could not choose any weps that I had loaded before takeoff, very wierd. The weird part was I also noticed that the rocket launchers that I chose all seemed to be on one wing.

I also noticed that the plane would disapeer on the ground when I pivoted the view around past the wingtips to the rear quarter area. All I could see was the weps and occasionally the pilot. I also could not make the flaps work except in the air at slow speed. They didnt seem to work on the ground. Sam for the hook.

Well, its got a few bugs yet, but it still looks like a good start. I dont mean to be critical. Im posting this in the hopes of helping work out the bugs with some feedback.

Guest Ranger332

THANK YOU Iam a very happy man all but the prop works loadup was great 12 winders lol Iam in love lol :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Ill try to work on the prop will post if i get a result

Guest Ranger332

ultracamo.jpg

super camo

Guest Ranger332

spad.jpg

Corrected skin lol

sandspad.jpg

OH Baby :thumbup:

happy happy joy joy

now I can wait till the patch is out,got a plaything to tide me over

agin ty to all the work put in the NEW addon this is why the sim ROCKS

Guest Ranger332

Not taking away from the modlers worK but can you update the Biohazcentral file to use Daggers zip its so much easyerVMFA232a.jpg

Thank You Great assist