Sign in to follow this  
Smithy26

Can't keep In Cloud effect turned off perm

Hi,

have recently upgraded to HiR and every time i do a mission in campaign i have to click the In Cloud Effect disabled. Yes i use the OK and Exit from the preferences, and can even go immediately back to see that the tick is still in the box. However, if i do one mission and then another straight off and then go back and check after the 2nd one it has lost its tick.

How do you permanently keep it switched off?, this was not happening with BHaH and i have re-loaded the game and patches several times.

Thanks,

Smithy

Try ticking the "Disable White Out" box as well. Also check your Workshop to see if it's off there too.

post-46040-045738200 1280531917.jpg

Edited by Winston DoRight

Thanks for the reply. I tried that but it still keeps switchng back after one mission?

BTW that only turns off the visual foggy effect in a cloud, not turbulence of course (which is reduced anyway now and no need to worry :))